Archos 80 Cesium

Werentuckl

Mar 15, 2016
Visit site
If you live in the US and have a MicroCenter nearby, which Im assuming you dont since you quoted the price in Euros, I would recommend looking at their in house Winbook line. But since you're not, I'd advise you to steer clear of any tablets that ship with either 1 GB of Ram, or 16 GB of storage space. Look for tablets that have atleast 2GBs of Ram and 32 GBs of storage as they both fill up fast - so you're better off spending just a little bit more for the peace of mind, and experience. And the more port rich the better too. :)

The Dell Venue Pro, Asus VivoTab 8, Winbook TW series, are all good options. Infact, any big name tablet you can find should be a safe bet. Archos used to be a pretty decent device OEM in Europe too. If you can find anything by them that fits this bill, you should be good to go too. Another good resource to check out that is solely TabletPC focused and not just about tablets would be TabletPCReview/Forums, if you want to expand beyond just these use cases. WC and TPCReview are some of the best resources out there. WC for phone focused information and TPCR for tablet PCs. :) ^_^

Happy hunting, though I wouldnt spend that amount of dough on the Archos 80 Cesium.

-- W

Werentuckl

Mar 15, 2016
Visit site
Share a link so that all of us can benefit from whatever they are, the choices you make. :)

I'd love to get to know another device and get familiar with it.

-- W

Werentuckl

Mar 15, 2016
Visit site
Seems like a very nice device, and I hope you have a good experience with it too. :) Would have been even better with more fully featured ports, but considering the use cases, you're getting an excellent tablet. Hope you have fun and enjoy using it. :)

-- W

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes