Email Issues

IMANUT46

Apr 5, 2016
Visit site
Does anyone know why my Outlook email is not going into the SENT file. Thanks.

Posted via the Windows Central App for Android

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
Re: Outlook sent email not going to SENT file

Does anyone know why my Outlook email is not going into the SENT file. Thanks.

when you click on send email, it initially goes to the outbox folder. When syncing takes place and the internet is on the email is sent and then becomes visible in the sent folder

IMANUT46

Apr 5, 2016
Visit site

when you click on send email, it initially goes to the outbox folder. When syncing takes place and the internet is on the email is sent and then becomes visible in the sent folder

Thanks. Perhaps the syncing or lack thereof, is the problem. How do I make sure the laptop is syncing properly? Thanks.

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site

Thanks. Perhaps the syncing or lack thereof, is the problem. How do I make sure the laptop is syncing properly? Thanks.

when you open the mail app, check in settings >manage accounts to see how frequently the mail will sync. It might be set to as items arrive or every 15 minutes. Change to the setting you like

IMANUT46

Apr 5, 2016
Visit site
Outlook email problem

I have no problem sending email. It arrives at its destination without a problem. However, the same email is returned, identified as being sent by my own email account. Does anyone know why that is happening? Thanks.

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
Re: Outlook email problem

I have no problem sending email. It arrives at its destination without a problem. However, the same email is returned, identified as being sent by my own email account. Does anyone know why that is happening? Thanks.

so when the email is sent, it's sent to the recipient and you at the same time?

IMANUT46

Apr 5, 2016
Visit site

so when the email is sent, it's sent to the recipient and you at the same time?

No. There's no cc set. It's the strangest thing I've ever encountered. Having said that, thanks for your suggestion.

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site

No. There's no cc set. It's the strangest thing I've ever encountered. Having said that, thanks for your suggestion.

does it happen for all email addresses or just one? If you send an email to address A and to address B, do you get emails back from both A and B?

IMANUT46

Apr 5, 2016
Visit site

does it happen for all email addresses or just one? If you send an email to address A and to address B, do you get emails back from both A and B?

Thanks. Yes It does . All emails come back, no matter who they are sent to. Any other suggestions?

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site

Thanks. Yes It does . All emails come back, no matter who they are sent to. Any other suggestions?

I'm thinking that your email has a setting somewhere where any email you send is automatically sent back to you. I remember there being such a setting, most likely accessible in a browser though I can't check at the moment as I'm using a work pc with emails blocked

By the way, can you show a screenshot of the emails being sent and received? Any test email will do

Thank you

IMANUT46

Apr 5, 2016
Visit site
Email forwarding

I have 2 Google email accounts. Occasionally, I get an email sent to my least used account. When I try to forward that email, it won't send. It just sits in the outbox and won't get sent. Does anyone know why that happens? Your help is appreciated.

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
Re: Email forwarding

I have 2 Google email accounts. Occasionally, I get an email sent to my least used account. When I try to forward that email, it won't send. It just sits in the outbox and won't get sent. Does anyone know why that happens? Your help is appreciated.

what OS version are you on?
It seems that this is becoming a big issue,must be a bug that needs to be corrected in the next update

the workaround someone suggested was to create or start the process of forwarding the email but don't press on send. Save it as a draft and and then go to drafts folder and send from there

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos