Toshiba Satellite L755 Won't turn on! Help needed

TheUnknownKid

Aug 1, 2016
Visit site
Ok so my laptop won't turn on at all now. No recent programs were installed. I changed the RAM, tried both slots. Took out the DVD drive an unplugged all devices. Took out the battery an pressed the power button to do a discharge, everything! I'm into tech also, but wanted to see if anyone hav any solution.

I left the laptop to sit for 2 weeks an forgot abt it. So I picked it an giv it a try. An it turned on suddenly, nice. Then I shut it down an try turning it on again. But it won't turn on.

The charger an battery light will show up. The battery usually last for a hour fully charged.

When I try turning it on an it wont work. I plug the charger in an battery light will show orange an like 10mins after it turns white, mean fully charged. Plugged out an try turning it on, plugged charger in the lights turn orange an the process keep going over.

Any help? Thanks in advance

Posted via the Windows Central App for Android

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
Just a few suggestions, let me know which ones you've tried.

Have you tried the rest option?

• Power off the laptop, unplug the AC from the unit, remove the battery, press and hold down the power button for 30 seconds, replace the battery and AC, power on, if you see the Toshiba logo, press the 'F2' key to enter the BIOS Setup, in setup press 'F9' to load setup defaults, press 'F10' to save and exit, and then boot into Windows.

Have you tried a boot disk option via the DVD or USB?

If you have access to another computer you can get the Windows 10 install and go through the repair options.

https://forums.windowscentral.com/e...Fsoftware-download%2Fwindows10&token=sXO5ZpCT

There are other boot options around if you want to go very basic.

MS-DOS Boot Disk Download | AllBootDisks - Providing Free Boot Disk Downloads. MS-DOS to Windows XP.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3