Buying advice

nrvna76

Sep 4, 2016
Visit site
Looking for some advice on a pc. I'm a Mac person but my wife is not, we can't afford one at this point anyway.

We need a new computer to manage all of our photos as our phones are starting to fill up and we both have 6-7 year old laptops and aren't doing well with photoshop.

Looking for a decent value 15" laptop with 1tb storage. Portability is not a concern. Just needs to do the basics and run photoshop. Ideally under $700.

There are so many options it's driving me crazy.

Any advice is appreciated. Thanks!

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
Looking for some advice on a pc. I'm a Mac person but my wife is not, we can't afford one at this point anyway.

We need a new computer to manage all of our photos as our phones are starting to fill up and we both have 6-7 year old laptops and aren't doing well with photoshop.

Looking for a decent value 15" laptop with 1tb storage. Portability is not a concern. Just needs to do the basics and run photoshop. Ideally under $700.

There are so many options it's driving me crazy.

Any advice is appreciated. Thanks!

which country are you in? Personally I would recommend getting a pc from a well known and supported manufacturer like HP or Dell. I would say go with HP since they are usually cheaper compared with Dell for the same specifications.

When looking at the processor, anything 5th generation or higher would be recommended

A couple of examples: HP Pavilion Laptop - 15t touch optional | HP? Official Store
HP Pavilion Laptop - 15t touch | HP? Official Store

nrvna76

Sep 4, 2016
Visit site
I'm in the US.. and I was looking at the hp 15t. Haven't bought a computer in quite a while. The different models have become very confusing. Thanks for the advice.

gbman54

Oct 16, 2015
Visit site
I agree with the different models argument it making undecided on which laptop should I get I mean you can two laptops from different companies with the same specs yet I can't tell which is better 🙃

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs