Favorite Wireless Router Brand?

AdamInTx

Mar 4, 2014
Visit site
Hey guys, after years and years of faithful service my old Cisco/Linksys router is dying. Its at the point where its overheating every day and I have to unplug, let it cool, and then plug back in. So I'm looking to buy a new one. Now I've always been a linksys kind of guy but looking online TP-Link and netgear routers seem to get some great reviews as well.

What are all you guys running and how do you like it?

Josiah23

Mar 25, 2015
Visit site
I wouldn't call it my favorite, but I'm currently using a Netgear N900 Dual Band, nothing fancy compared to something like the ASUS RT-AC88U Dual band or even the RT-AC5300 Tri-band which may be on my wish list soon :p. I do like it, I never had any problems with it, and I love the Netgear Genie app which allows you to prioritize and block devices on the network from using WiFi, and I like the file sharing feature which can send files from let's say a phone to any device on the network (capable of receiving and opening files) It's of course not the best of the best but it defiantly get work done without problem. It covers my entire house great and (sometimes) I can use it across the street by my neighbors house.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
graceevans