The 1,000,000 dollar laptop: Luvaglio!

Josiah23

Mar 25, 2015
Visit site
Luvaglio says the it's not the specs that make it worth a million but the design and build quality.

All the keys on the keyboard are either gold or completely diamond. They say you can choose whatever precious stone you want to have on the laptop, which is crazy!

To make things better, it has built-in screen cleaning, lol.

From what I've heard, the specs are meh... Lol.

Zachary Boddy

Staff member
Aug 3, 2014
www.windowscentral.com
Well it's like taking your already overprice iPhone 7 and then plating it in solid gold or platinum and encrusting it with precious stones. There are already Galaxy S8's made of gold out there. These things exist because, somewhere out there, there is a billionaire who NEEDS to stand out so they buy a normal, not outstanding piece of already-outdate technology that just happens to be oozing rare and exotic materials and bleeding money.

There's a market, however small. I've never understood it. These things are never really as high quality as the nicest consumer devices on the market, they're just made out of gold or whatever. I'd much rather have something like a Surface Book or a Dell XPS 15 or the new fancy Spectre laptops from HP and max it out than ever consider shelling out extra for something that can't do as much or do it as well.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss