Need Some Suggestion for Wireless Earbuds !

Sammie Wong

Sep 14, 2017
Visit site
I think there are a lot of people here use wireless earbuds while working out, running or something.

I had one only for phone call but not good for music, I'd like to try a good pair wireless earbuds and my budget is no more than $100, but am not sure if I should get something like Jaybirds X3 style with a little wired, or shall I get a true wireless earbuds like Apple AirPods ( without any wired)?

My concern is that if I buy the true wireless earbuds, it might be easy to lost it somewhere and hard to find.

And I don't now how the sound quality of those earbuds. Though I went through quite many reviews.

All suggestion are welcome!

ArtistJD

Sep 28, 2017
Visit site
I would go for anything as long as it is noise cancelling earbuds under $100, or maybe less. And then again you need to factor in whether you want a wired pair or a Bluetooth headset. Let’s put the fancy details aside. And, of course, make everyone’s life simple. That’s all there is to it, really.

Last edited by a moderator:

androomidaa

May 21, 2019
Visit site
I have Senso Bluetooth earbuds. Highs are pretty good and Bass are amazing. Crystal clear sound. You can even answer calls with them. I wear them while running and they never fell off. You can even ask Google assistant whatever queries you may have.

My Senso earbuds can play continuous music for 7+ hours. Not sure about standby time though, it's on the higher side as well.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ayven