Hi,
    I'm considering a surface pro or an iPad pro to create some digital drawings. My goal is to be able to create a drawing with a transparent background, which I can then overlay on a video. Is this easily achievable on a surface pro?
    The idea being, say for instance I was to draw a wheel with spokes which I would then overlay on the video, the gaps between the spokes would allow the video underneath to be seen.
    Also, I'd plan to use the surface pro whilst on holiday, does it have a full app store with games like Scrabble, boggle etc?
    Many thanks
    03-26-2018 02:03 AM
    In regards to the app store, Microsoft does have its share of games but I'm not seeing Scrabble. The store might have similar games. You can check out the titles for the app store here.

With drawing, check out the apps that support Windows Ink here. In that collection, it looks like Bamboo Paper or Notebook Pro might work for you. I suggest reading the reviews and app descriptions before buying it just yet.
    03-26-2018 01:19 PM
    Hi,
    I'm considering a surface pro or an iPad pro to create some digital drawings. My goal is to be able to create a drawing with a transparent background, which I can then overlay on a video. Is this easily achievable on a surface pro?
    The idea being, say for instance I was to draw a wheel with spokes which I would then overlay on the video, the gaps between the spokes would allow the video underneath to be seen.
    Also, I'd plan to use the surface pro whilst on holiday, does it have a full app store with games like Scrabble, boggle etc?
    Many thanks
    Hi James
    I have both devices and I can recommend to draw is better an iPad Pro than Surface Pro, because the Apple Pencil is more accurate. If you can, choose the 12.9 inches. I hope I have helped.
    03-30-2018 11:17 PM