Hello,

I’m new to the forums. I’ve been using Macs since 2008 and am coming back to Windows in the next few days. I am looking forward to it. I have decided to buy the HP Spectre x360 15T with Intel® Core™ i7-8705G (3.1 GHz, up to 4.1 GHz, 8MB cache, 4 cores) + Radeon™ RX Vega M Graphics (4GB dedicated memory).

My main use is for my woodworking business and YouTube Channel. I’ve been using my iPad Pro for video editing and it’s been a pain to say the least lol.

So my questions - I’ve watched every review I can find on the Spectre x360 but there are none with the new chipset listed above. Correct me if I am wrong, but those specs should be able to edit 1080p video easily?

Also, while not a hardcore gamer I do expect to do some gaming on this laptop. Will those specs be good enough to play modern games?

Anyone have a guesstimate on what the battery life will be like on this laptop?

And does anyone know of any coupons that will work to save a little money from HP.com? Lol.

Looking forward to getting back to Windows and using that beautiful x360 in dark ash with a 4K screen. Thanks for any info you can give me even though I know some will be speculation at this point since it is so new.
    04-05-2018 07:26 PM
    Hi 731 Woodworks and congrats on the new computer! :) I haven't seen any current promotions from HP, but it never hurts to check the RetailMeNot website and see if any of the discounts they list help you out.
    04-06-2018 08:26 AM