Nuvision TM800W630L recovery image

skyeye933

Jun 5, 2018
Visit site
Hello, anyone can provide a recovery image for the nuvision 8 TM800W630L please. the link found on their website is down

Last edited:

Awhispersecho

Jan 12, 2013
Visit site
Good luck with that. The Nuvision tablets are useless now as they aren't able to update to the latest version of Windows. I bought 3 of the last year for people and each one is a brick now. I sent mine back 4 different times and they would reset the device and it would work great for half a day and then run windows update and be bricked. Nuvision blamed it on Windows and said to just leave it on the version it came with which of course isn't possible with Windows anymore.

nate0

Mar 1, 2015
Visit site
Good luck with that. The Nuvision tablets are useless now as they aren't able to update to the latest version of Windows. I bought 3 of the last year for people and each one is a brick now. I sent mine back 4 different times and they would reset the device and it would work great for half a day and then run windows update and be bricked. Nuvision blamed it on Windows and said to just leave it on the version it came with which of course isn't possible with Windows anymore.
My tm800w560l is updating right now to the latest fast ring release...currently running version 1803.
EyteSZN.jpg

nate0

Mar 1, 2015
Visit site
Hello, anyone can provide a recovery image for the nuvision 8 TM800W630L please. the link found on their website is down
I'm not certain if this would matter, or even help... I only have the sw image for the TM800W560L. If you need it for any reason pm me and I'll share a link....

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo