Need help in choosing the laptop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frame11

May 15, 2019
Visit site
I'm looking for a gaming laptop, i have 2 choices HP Pavilion Flagship Pro Laptop and Dell Business Flagship Laptop. The laptops have the same config that is the processor, memory and graphics. Dell is a bit expensive than the HP. Which brand is better and has better service. Please help.

ochhanz

Nov 15, 2017
Visit site
I'm looking for a gaming laptop, i have 2 choices HP Pavilion Flagship Pro Laptop and Dell Business Flagship Laptop. The laptops have the same config that is the processor, memory and graphics. Dell is a bit expensive than the HP. Which brand is better and has better service. Please help.
, check if these laptops have at least a Nvidia 1050 or Amd rx 560 or better. The sweet spot would be a 1050ti, 1650, 1660ti, rx570 or something like that. If you only want to do casual gaming, than a mx150 (the 25 watt version) could also be an option.

Ryujingt3

Nov 13, 2013
Visit site
What games do you intend to play on the laptop? I'd go for the HP personally. I had a Dell laptop and business versions are never really suited for gaming.

ochhanz

Nov 15, 2017
Visit site
HP is definitely better qualitywise. However my recommendation will be always Asus or Acer gaming series laptops. Since you are looking for gaming laptops you should definitely think about the Rogue series.

Regards,
Jesse.
, I think you mean (Asus) ROG instead of Rogue :) . Personally I am also a fan of Asus laptops (Zenbook, Rog etc) hardware wise. Their support and driver updates/support are not so good however (they like several brands especially lack something like HP support assistant to fix possible driver issues (semi) automatically).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss