Your favorite keyboards!

James Falconer

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
What are your favorite keyboards to use on your Windows computer? Razer? Corsair? Ducky? Logitech? Sound off in the thread below - I don't care if it's mechanical, bluetooth, whatever! Post 'em up!

Josiah23

Mar 25, 2015
Visit site
MSI GK-701

It's a great keyboard! It's also backlit so it looks good with my Black and Red Pc build.

I also have a standard A-Jazz backlit keyboard which does the job on my second PC

Josiah23

Mar 25, 2015
Visit site
Forgot to mention Logitech, I still have a Logitech keyboard with a trackpad built into it in my closet.

It's suppose to be a backup but this current keyboard is standing strong

Last edited:

Dadstar0410

Oct 22, 2012
Visit site
What about ergonomic keyboards? I read the WC article and that helped a little, but there have to be more available than the four they mentioned... I want something that will be used mainly for typing and modeling work (GIS/remote sensing, mathematical modeling), so a number pad would be good too.

Katelyn Tan

Jan 9, 2018
Visit site
My father broke his keyboard last November and I was looking for a sturdy keyboard at around $100. I even eventually found this list of keyboards and found the Azio and Razer keyboards in there (I wanted to get him something that has a palm rest).

In the end I opt for the Azio 'cause it felt more "adult" than the Razer stuff. My dad liked it, so I decided to try it out and surprisingly, it's a great keyboard. I didn't expect that since I've never heard of the brand. Now I'm ordering a second one for my sister. Personally, I wouldn't change my Realforge kb for this, but it's a great substitute. :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb