What win7 apps are needed & ideas

Johnny

Oct 26, 2010
Visit site
Also would like to see a simple timer app that makes use of the live tile, would be able to show a countdown, that would be nice.

nrfitchett4

Oct 12, 2009
Visit site
I was going to say, first person to mention Angry Birds gets banned, but alas, too late. :p

I need a good traffic app that shows the route green/yellow/red, like Traffic! on Android.

• Where's Glympse? Need that.
  • Astronomy program, like Google Sky Map.
  • Package tracker.
  • Reverse phone lookup.

when are y'all gonna podcast again?

an rss reader that doesn't blow would be awesome

what about yomomedia?

gibbyhome

Nov 1, 2010
Visit site
what we really need is a Apps Hub !!!
where we can keep all our popular apps and arange them how we want by most used or by date purchased, something like the games hub we should have a apps hub...
the only time we should be swyping to the right is for stuff we never use ... and settings

MerleMom

Nov 18, 2010
Visit site
I want to be able to beam and receive contacts!
I really need for the phone to work with Windows Mobile Device Center! Outlook Connector for Hotmail is a kludge and a real pain.
Some thing like iBirds would be great.

cstone

Nov 24, 2010
Visit site
I would like to see agregated sites for streaming radio. On other devices, my favorite two are Public Radio Player and CBC Radio which both feature access to many streaming stations as well as "on demand" programs. Also use WunderRadio.

jeffa00

Dec 2, 2010
galacticbeacon.com
Ereaders, NOW.

My app isn't a general eReader, but it is available now under Books/Fiction. It contains original science fiction, fantasy, essays and comics. Maybe it will give you something to read until the "big boys" get here!

My hope is to grow it to the point of being a digital magazine. This first one is a trial to see if there is enough interest for that to become a reality. For now it includes only things I have written and drawn. I'd like to include works of other authors in future volumes if I can generate enough $$ to pay them.

The trial version has everything except the endings of the fiction stories. This lets you decide if you like them before you pay anything.

I'm new here so I can't post links, so you'll have to go to the Books/Fiction market and look for Galactic Beacon: Vol 1 if you are interested.

I hope you like the app, and I'd love to hear comments.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)