CDMA Global Phone?

Dusteater

Aug 24, 2010
Visit site
So, I don't know about anyone else, but I am on Sprint and pretty disappointed so far with what has been announced. We know we already have to wait until 2011 to get WP7, but to make it worse, HTC only announced 1 device, a supposedly "Pro" phone, and yet it has no global roaming capabilities.

Is anyone else in my boat on Sprint or VZW? I really hope the manufacturers "get it" with what people need. For me, a device that is not global roaming capable is useless. Is anyone aware of any rumors out there about a device that fits this bill?

richard#WP

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
I'm on Sprint and I would not be concerned. HTC announced their device for Sprint but we have not heard yet from LG or Samsung two of the other major WP7 players. I feel certain a WP7 global edition will come to the now network in the first quarter of next year. Sprint understands their customer's needs.

Daniel Rubino

Editor-in-chief
Staff member
Jan 19, 2006
Visit site
I bet VZW, when they finally come around (late spring?) will have world phones, they always do.

I wouldn't rule out Sprint either. Touch Pro 2 sold very well.

gibbyhome

Nov 1, 2010
Visit site
I bet VZW, when they finally come around (late spring?) will have world phones, they always do.

I wouldn't rule out Sprint either. Touch Pro 2 sold very well.

Late Spring !!! that funny, I wish they would at least say something ...

now that they have the Kin back ... they need window phone...

thebizz

Nov 18, 2010
Visit site
I would rather have a cdma lte device. But that's me I can't wait to see what releases next year. My love affair with android seems to be coming to an end especially when I watch videos of wp7

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nathanboro12