Spell It

1jaxstate1

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
I'm still playing. I'm just doing random games where the app finds people for you to play. I tell you one thing, they sure are not on the honor system. I KNOW some of them using a dictionary!!! Blasted cheaters!!! LOL.

ninjaap

Dec 10, 2008
Visit site
Hahaha! Using a dictionary takes too much effort. I tend to guess. If it sounds like a word, I'm going to drop the tiles and take a chance. It's much faster if the app to tells me it's not a word, rather than looking it up. I'm learning new words as we play. Like the word Brosque. I had no idea what it meant, but it gave me like 70 points or something. I even looked it up after I got a confirmation that it was a word. LOL

1jaxstate1

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
Yeah, that's what I do. A lot of guessing. Learning new words all the time!
Hahaha! Using a dictionary takes too much effort. I tend to guess. If it sounds like a word, I'm going to drop the tiles and take a chance. It's much faster if the app to tells me it's not a word, rather than looking it up. I'm learning new words as we play. Like the word Brosque. I had no idea what it meant, but it gave me like 70 points or something. I even looked it up after I got a confirmation that it was a word. LOL

action_efn_jackson

Nov 18, 2010
Visit site
Like the word Brosque. I had no idea what it meant, but it gave me like 70 points or something. I even looked it up after I got a confirmation that it was a word. LOL

I think it was me you dropped that on. I was like WTF is that!

May all these "can not communicate with server" errors are really starting to piss me off!!!! :(

ninjaap

Dec 10, 2008
Visit site
I think it was me you dropped that on. I was like WTF is that!

May all these "can not communicate with server" errors are really starting to piss me off!!!! :(

Yes it was! I just didn't want to single you out :p

Yeah, them errors are getting really annoying. I'd hoped that last update was going to fix it.

action_efn_jackson

Nov 18, 2010
Visit site
Yes it was! I just didn't want to single you out :p

Yeah, them errors are getting really annoying. I'd hoped that last update was going to fix it.

No worries. Man thought you new me better then that. After all we do play WP7 Scrabble and jab on WPCentral together. Thought we were homies! Guess I was wrong. LOL

So WTF is Brosque or is it a Brosque? I would google it but figure you already know! Haha!

ninjaap

Dec 10, 2008
Visit site
No worries. Man thought you new me better then that. After all we do play WP7 Scrabble and jab on WPCentral together. Thought we were homies! Guess I was wrong. LOL

So WTF is Brosque or is it a Brosque? I would google it but figure you already know! Haha!

Actually I couldn't find a definition for Brosque. Mostly results for some soccer player named Alex Brosque. I guess you can use nouns?

SpellIt

Jan 10, 2011
spellit.codefromhome.com
Thanks a lot for playing Spell It!!! Version 1.4 is now available (lots of bug fixed) and we just completed the server upgrade last night. Hope the game play experiences is smoother for everyone. Sorry if some issue may not be solved for you guys. If there is anything we can do to help, please let us know.

Any feedback and complaint are always welcome.

Thanks!
Spell It Team

Last edited:

action_efn_jackson

Nov 18, 2010
Visit site
lots of bug fixed) and we just completed the server upgrade last night.

EFING SWEET! Hope it really improves game play. The only thing I noticed is push seems to have stopped as I just now had 3 moves waiting and the tile never updated. I can totally live with that versus the frequent server issues you were having. Man was that frustrating.

action_efn_jackson

Nov 18, 2010
Visit site
So far this morning I have gotten 2 push notifications it was my turn. If the server issues are indeed resolved as I think they are we have a WIN! Well done SpellIt!

1jaxstate1

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
I'm not getting them now. I was before the update. LOL, I was playing with some people and it was past 13 hours since I last played. They probably though I quit.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa