Spell It

SpellIt

Jan 10, 2011
spellit.codefromhome.com
Sorry for the incovenience guys, we belived there's an issue with the way the push notifications service manages the push quota (both channel limits and per-channel message limits). We're investigating and trying to find the right people from MS to give us some confirmation/clarification about this.

BTW, are you still experiencing any connectivity issues? Just want to make sure that we completely fixed it.

SpellIt

Jan 10, 2011
spellit.codefromhome.com
Glad to hear that connectivity has been resolved (or at least better) for you guys. Looks like push notifications also seem to be working better today. I guess someone at Microsoft has fixed something or flipped some switches. :)

Still feel a bit flakey, but I got notifications through the day so far.

How about you guys?

Also, good news. Version 1.5 is in the certification process as we speak. Hope it get approved soon.

TheWeeBear

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
Are there any known problems running the game on a Samsung Omnia 7? Every time i run it it just quits back to the game hub. I've tried reinstalling but it just won't run for me. Any idea what might be wrong? Thanks.

SpellIt

Jan 10, 2011
spellit.codefromhome.com
@TheWeeBear
Which version r u running? One of the issue that we found was that, if you installed a lot of applications that used up all 15 push notifications channel limit, our apps won't work.
This issue has been fixed in Version 1.5. And is available now in the Marketplace. Please try it out.

Thank you.

Last edited:

TheWeeBear

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
@TheWeeBear
Which version r u running? One of the issue that we found was that, if you installed a lot of applications that used up all 15 push notifications channel limit, our apps won't work.
This issue has been fixed in Version 1.5. And is available now in the Marketplace. Please try it out.

Thank you.

Well my Spell It updated and it works perfectly now, excellent. Thank You.

1jaxstate1

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
I don't get notifications, even after the update.

It's time for MS to do a update already!!!! Devs are making goods apps so quickly, I think the 15 push apps limit is ridiculous!

Last edited:

electricbopeep

Oct 12, 2010
Visit site
I'm ebponmeadow.

Updated this morning but still not sure if notifications are working. So if I take a long time to respond to a turn or invite, it's not because I've abandoned the game...

SpellIt

Jan 10, 2011
spellit.codefromhome.com
Just curious, what would you think if we provide ability to opt-in to also get email notification when there's an update to your gamesession? e.g. someone made a move, or send a message, or invite you to a new game?

If we have enough interest, we will support it.

Let us know.

SpellIt

Jan 10, 2011
spellit.codefromhome.com
Looks like there was server hiccup on Tuesday, but seems to be working great now. We even met (actually, play with) a *speller* who have 50 games going at the same time.

We updated our UI based on feedback from you guys and others. We know we can't please everyone but will try to make most customers happy. So, feel free to send us any feedback you have.

Thanks for continue supporting us. Enjoy the game!

Rico

Dec 30, 2009
Visit site
i'm

2hsb5gx.jpg

ninjaap

Dec 10, 2008
Visit site
@SpellIt!

Any plans to integrate XBL? There are rumors your competitor is getting XBL status soon. I love XBL intergration, but I also love free games! It's going to be a hard choice pretty soon.

SpellIt

Jan 10, 2011
spellit.codefromhome.com
Spell It 1.6 is now available

A lot of UI improvements, text/score now easier to read. Visual cue for pending tiles. Shake-to-shuffle. And score-preview that a lot of ppl asked for.

Check it out! And let us know if you want to see any other features.

Thanks,
Spell It Team

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss