chnkfc

Dec 12, 2010
Visit site
yesterday on their twitter they posted this "We have some problems with the server. We are resolving :("
i cant wait for the 1.2 release to come.

dlusted

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
I wish the Beezz Developers either release some sort of public correspondence through a site or Twitter, or release an update; because my Live Tile has frozen on "15" for the past two days there's no way of refreshing it.....

Do they have an "Official" site?

1jaxstate1

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
Mine updates to 30 and then stops. They need some type of feedback system.
I wish the Beezz Developers either release some sort of public correspondence through a site or Twitter, or release an update; because my Live Tile has frozen on "15" for the past two days there's no way of refreshing it.....

Do they have an "Official" site?

MichaelBanning

Dec 25, 2009
Visit site
I just posted this in another thread, but I just started using Beez today, and I get the "An error has occurred" message when I adjust the settings. So I can't get it to work at all.

sab0tage

Jan 23, 2011
Visit site
I just posted this in another thread, but I just started using Beez today, and I get the "An error has occurred" message when I adjust the settings. So I can't get it to work at all.

I had this problem until I logged out and logged back in using my email address rather than twitter username. It worked straight away after that.

chnkfc

Dec 12, 2010
Visit site
so lastnight i decided to hit up Beezz and see if the update was still coming this month,and this is what i got. "Yes yes. My goal is too send it this weekend. I'm little slow for this release, but u will like it for sure."

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss