Idea for games: blizzard, diablo/SC

selfcreation

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site
i dunno if you guys would LOOOOOOOOOOVE this like i would.

but Considering some poeple where Working on Ports for StarCraft1 and Diablo 1 for windows 6.XX+++ ( witch where not bad , a little shiity cause of lack of multy touch )

but MAAAn wouldnt be AWSOME to see diablo 1 or SC1 on WP7!!!!!

omatic73

Dec 30, 2010
Visit site
I would love to see Starcraft on there. I used to play the first one on the PC all the time.

A game I began playing last night I would love to see on the phone. LIMBO. I think it may be one of the best games I have ever played. It's pretty awesome!

selfcreation

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site
Wasn't there a video floating around showing someone playing WOW on a WP7 device?

i dont remember seeing one for wp7 , i did see one for the Iphone doh , witch was a SCAM!! he was runign a Youtube video on full screen and predenting to touch butons on the phone screen , LOL!!

people will do just about anything to get attention. and WOW is a bit TOO big for phones i think , but OLD pc games like SC1 and Diablo1 , hell when i was playing does games on my PC back in the day , my PC wasnt evan as good ( harware style ) as my phone today LOL!!!

MrAndrewAu

Jan 16, 2011
www.Ztitch.com
i dunno if you guys would LOOOOOOOOOOVE this like i would.

but Considering some poeple where Working on Ports for StarCraft1 and Diablo 1 for windows 6.XX+++ ( witch where not bad , a little shiity cause of lack of multy touch )

but MAAAn wouldnt be AWSOME to see diablo 1 or SC1 on WP7!!!!!

Diablo would be great since it's mostly a click and slash game. SC1 would be very difficult to implement.

Though, I think they would make a lot more money developing for iPhone or Android first.

sko

Jan 27, 2011
Visit site
Yeah, they need a good SNES emulator... I've got a SNES emulator and 100 of my fav games on my Pre... the physical keyboard helps alot too, it's pretty nice.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nathanboro12