action_efn_jackson

Nov 18, 2010
Visit site
I just DLed the latest update. I rebooted because there were several and now BE says my license is invalid and asks me if I would like to purchase. I already did. WTF?

Last edited:

action_efn_jackson

Nov 18, 2010
Visit site
Now to make matters worse. Like I said I updated several apps. 6 to be exact. Another one which was PODCASTS! was doing the same things and it gave me the option to uninstall so I figured what the heck free app no worries. I went to the marketplace to install it again and it said something like "you already purchased this would you like to reinstall?" My answer was yes. Which brings me to my next point. I then thought hey I bet if I uninstall BE it will say the samething "you already purchased this would you like to reinstall?" WRONG! It is like it never existed and I have to try or purchase again. WTF!!!! Sure hope that update didnt screw me thus screwing myself!

action_efn_jackson

Nov 18, 2010
Visit site
Ok cool. I am good. I went back to the marketplace. This time I went ahead and selected buy knowing it would ask me to confirm first blah blah blah. It then gave me the "you already purchased this would you like to reinstall?" I did and am good to go. No money lost. :)

BoardExpressTeam

Feb 8, 2011
Visit site
Hi action_efn_jackson

Unfortunately, the Marketplace-System of Microsoft is ... hm... how to say it ... not really good. I'm glad it did work for you now, as we have no influence on the licence system...

Jaxstate, that's on our todo-list, uploading photos. Will make it into one of our next versions.
There is no direct internet database to see which forums are already supported. technically, each Forum running vBulletin, phpBB, SMF or IP.Board are working as soon as the admin installs the Tapatalk-Plugin.

You can browse through the database using Board Express. There are already over 12'000 forums supported!

Thanks,

Sven

mworsham

Jan 12, 2008
Visit site
If you do search, "www.xxxx.com" if the site is compatible with BE, it will appear and you can add it.

Yes, I found it and added it, but it looks like the site uses a strange format. The Latest Posts show up fine, but when you swipe to the right for the Forums view, it's blank. And yes, I am logged in to that message board when it loads. So what I wanted to do was to try to add the site using the web address of their Forum view.

tuffluck

Dec 2, 2010
Visit site
i downloaded the trial and 2 of my favorite long-term usage boards are not even in there. after that i stopped looking and deleted. kind of weird, no? 10k+ forums and these forums are pretty big.

petbede

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
I am using the pro version and its work smoothly and fast for me. I recommend this for all cuz it brings all your from site in one, not typing in te address bar all the time

Sent from my {WP7 HTC HD7} using Board Express Pro

cdook

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
Does anyone have the issue where when you change the page you're on in a forum thread, it'll load the posts, but you'll have the loading dots keep moving on the screen and you can't interact with the page (scroll up and down)? I want to buy this app, but this issue is holding me back.

electricbopeep

Oct 12, 2010
Visit site
@Gamma Yes, I've been having that issue. Was just coming in here to mention it, actually. It makes the app unusable at times. I didn't notice this bug with the significant UI update; it seems to have cropped up in one of the more recent, smaller updates.

Sent from my Samsung Focus using Board Express

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb