Anyone wanna play some AlphaJax?

Hombaca05

Oct 29, 2010
Visit site
Hey guys, my AlphaJax username is the same as mine here. Love playing it so add me if you do too! For the unaware, its a WP game that's basically a knockoff of Scrabble but allows back and forth multiplayer between users! Give it a try and take me on =D

1jaxstate1

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
I just tried your username, and it said it doesn't exists.
Hey guys, my AlphaJax username is the same as mine here. Love playing it so add me if you do too! For the unaware, its a WP game that's basically a knockoff of Scrabble but allows back and forth multiplayer between users! Give it a try and take me on =D

electricbopeep

Oct 12, 2010
Visit site
I'm ebponmeadow.

I was also hesitant to buy AlphaJax because I'm cheap. However, I really like the polished UI, the notifications are implemented better and work most of the time, and it tells you how many letters are left in the game and how many points a particular word might yield. In this instance, the decision to buy was pretty straightforward and I think it's important to reward good developers with my dollars, esp since WP7 is still nascent. I still play both but I get tired of SpellIt's live tile not updating.

Sent from my Samsung Focus using Board Express

Rico

Dec 30, 2009
Visit site
The only time I had a problem with Spell It's live tile not updating, I emailed support and they responded back an hour or so later. They explained that the error, something to the effect of the Microsoft notification service being down, could be fixed via a reboot. I had already rebooted my phone at this point, and that had fixed the issue. It also fixed Weatherbug and a couple of other apps from updating. They also emailed me when I emailed them what I thought was a bug, which turned out to be ignorance on my part. Their support is rather quick and friendly.

I'll definitely stay with Spell It for now, although I'll give AlphaJax a try as well.

1jaxstate1

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
After the update things got worse for me. I wasn't even able to get a network connection to continue games. They took a step back for me. #Spellit!

SpellIt

Jan 10, 2011
spellit.codefromhome.com
@ 1jaxstate1

We're sorry if the latest update causing trouble for you. If you could spare a few minutes give us more info about your device, your account info, that'd greatly help us investigate the issue , and hopefully, fix the issue for you and other customer that may have experienced the same.

Thanks in advance,
Spell It Team...

you can contact us @ spell.it.support@codefromhome.com

kpatton

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site
Hi everyone, Keith from AlphaJax here. Our latest release is with Microsoft for certification right now. AlphaJax will soon support a free unlimited trial option with ads, along with comprehensive in app stats and leaderboards! We believe it's important to retain a paid option as not everyone likes playing with ads, but for those that want to play free, we've enabled that option. The update should be out in the next day or so, follow @AlphaJax on twitter to get the alert. Thanks everyone for trying AlphaJax!

Check out the new leaderboard pages on facebook http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=38355&id=134824873206569

My username is kpatton or AlphaJax if anyone wants a good game:)

Ivan006

Jul 14, 2010
Visit site
I have Alphajax. My username is Ivan006.
I have the trial version, but I think I'll be getting this game. I'm going to try Spellit, but I like the fact that I can challenge people at random and the chat feature on AlphaJax.

I don't know about Spellit, but it would be nice to have AlphaJax work in landscape.

kpatton

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site
Hi everyone,
Just a reminder that the latest version of Alphajax v1.4 is now available and offers a totally FREE unlimited trial as well as in app leaderboards and stats! It was a big release so get the update and check out the release notes here:
AlphaJax Support : AlphaJax v1.4 Release Notes

We've also got a new version in testing with MS which has a pass and play option which a lot of people have been asking for!
AlphaJax Support : AlphaJax v1.5 Release Notes

action_efn_jackson

Nov 18, 2010
Visit site
Ok I DLed alphajax and I must say the game experience is much better. The UI is very polished seems to be more responsive. I also was plesently surprised by the sound effects.

SN = actionjacks

kpatton

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site
AlphaJax Free now available

Hey everyone, AlphaJax Free, the free ad supported version of AlphaJax is now available! Have fun.

1jaxstate1

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
This game has been buggy as of late. Every time I open the game, it give me a error message "Can't connect to MS Push network.." something like that. Anyone else having this issue.

Paul Acevedo

Writer
Jan 19, 2011
Visit site
I'm down for game invites too. PM me here first though or I won't accept due to being pretty busy all the time.

My username, not surprisingly, is eastx.

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ailanamargarett