Chicks n vixens =angry birds

thesecondsfade

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site
Just posting to let everyone know it's too late to get the game for free, it's priced at 99c now :-\

It was actually a mistake. Part of a new submission process is setting a price for the game, I set chicks'n'vixens to be $0.99 when I submitted v1.0 (which is coming sono hopefully :) ).

Since this was part of the update submission I thought the price would change when v1.0 was approved, but it turns out Microsoft changes the price before they approve the update.

I'm really sorry to everyone who hadn't downloaded the beta yet, I should have been more careful with the submission process.

Those of you who already have the beta won't have to pay for the current version, nor will you have to pay for v1.0 when it eventually comes out (yes that applies to all 70,000+ peeps :) ). Everyone else will unfortunately have to pay...

Just wanted to apologies before people grabbed their pitch forks :p

I promise v1.0 will be worth it, there's heaps of new gameplay mechanics, numerous bug fixes (including one bug fix which has been around since v0.6) and way more levels :)

And of course v1.0 will not be the last update the game gets either.

I'd pay for it even though I already have the beta. Especially since it's $0.99.

1jaxstate1

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
This game does not = Angry Birds. Even though I think AB is overrated, this game is nowhere as smooth or as functional as AB. I paid a buck for it, but it shouldn't be compared to AB. It's not in the same league as AB.

jabberworx

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
This game does not = Angry Birds. Even though I think AB is overrated, this game is nowhere as smooth or as functional as AB. I paid a buck for it, but it shouldn't be compared to AB. It's not in the same league as AB.

well so long as you don't feel ripped off for paying a vuck for it I can sleep easy :p

action_efn_jackson

Nov 18, 2010
Visit site
I posted it so if someone gets upset they can be mad at me. :p
Also if they read my first post when I said that there is a key word. That word is "similar".
Regardless and like most seem to agree it is a nice alternative since AB is pretty much like Nodo. No where to be seen...

Sent from my htc Surround using Board Express

jabberworx

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
I posted it so if someone gets upset they can be mad at me. :p
Also if they read my first post when I said that there is a key word. That word is "similar".
Regardless and like most seem to agree it is a nice alternative since AB is pretty much like Nodo. No where to be seen...

Sent from my htc Surround using Board Express

To be fair though angry birds runs at 60fps on the iPhone where in my game barely makes 30fps. I think smoothness is the real killer at the end oft he day and my game just doesn't much angry birds.

Luisraul924

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
you can download it through zune on your PC and teransfer it onto the phone :)

Well that's what I meant, I live in the suburbs the only type of wired broadband available is delivered wirelessly lol (via satellite) and the cost is ungodly high for broadband. Once I move into the city later on I'll be getting AT&T (for everything now apparently now that they bought T-Mobile lol)

Edit: visited my sister whom has WiFi lol and I updated to 1.0 and its pretty good minor bug here and there but not too serious.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb