Flight Control (Xbox Live)

cdook

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
Anyone out there have Flight Control? It's such a simple game, but it's a lot of fun.

Has anyone managed to get the Danger Zone or No Fly Zone achievements? I haven't been able to manage more than 12 planes on a screen at once. I've tried having the planes spin in circles on the screen, but after they're done with the flight path you've drawn they'll crash into each other.

If anyone wants to compete score wise send a friend request to 'GaMMa' on Xbox Live.

influenceuk#WP

Feb 14, 2011
Visit site
Love Flight Control! It has to be one of my fave games, due to its pure simplicity!! To me it's genius :D

Any how i have not got those achievements either yet, i have a few theories i am gonna try out.

Any way i'll add ya to my Live, i need to get my friends list up again lol :)

Paul Acevedo

Writer
Jan 19, 2011
Visit site
I've got all the Achievements but the one for landing 10,000 planes. Been too busy to earn that one. Yeah, the ones you mention are pretty challenging!

mydefposse

Mar 12, 2011
Visit site
Anyone know what the latest update for the game did? I know the previous update last year un-glitched the bugged achievement but I got another update yesterday and can't find any information online for it?

cdook

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
The only thing I noticed was the backgrounds in the menus match the level currently selected. I think the background was just a light blue before. I could wrong though.

mydefposse

Mar 12, 2011
Visit site
The only thing I noticed was the backgrounds in the menus match the level currently selected. I think the background was just a light blue before. I could wrong though.

You're right. And I've just noticed that the achievement list now loads landscape instead of portrait. It was quite annoying having to turn my phone to read the list.

Sent from my OMNIA7 using Board Express

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3