Why the Slow App Week ?

gibbyhome

Nov 1, 2010
Visit site
has anyone other than myself noticed that there has been a very slow app development weeks ?
its almost Wed and there are 27 new apps? usually we would see around 100 per day 500 per week ?
or is it just me ?

I'm waiting for Microsoft to hit that 10,000 mark Soooonnn...

Jay Bennett

Resident Developer
Nov 2, 2010
Visit site
Any requests for apps? Developers can crank out shovelware but personally I'd rather spend my time working on useful or at least original applications, and I'm sure the end users would prefer quality?

enahs555

Feb 21, 2011
Visit site
Personally, Microsofts evaluation process has been slowing me down like crazy. I have had 6 of them being reviewed for a long time now. One finally got published today, and one has been at "Ready for signing" all day. Who knows about the others.

gibbyhome

Nov 1, 2010
Visit site
Personally, Microsofts evaluation process has been slowing me down like crazy. I have had 6 of them being reviewed for a long time now. One finally got published today, and one has been at "Ready for signing" all day. Who knows about the others.

Dude,
if your having app submission problems you need to let brandon Watson from Microsoft know
you can twitter him at @brandonwatson
he will help you get your apps to the market..

Jay Bennett

Resident Developer
Nov 2, 2010
Visit site

Guessing I've been lucky, submissions for my app have taken no more than 3 working days to be tested and get a response, with the exception of whilst I was going through developer Identity verification.

I've so far had only 2 failures and for simple things: Poor text visibility in light theme mode and not having an about page with a support address.

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuffster