accessories for lg optimus 7??

jeffree#WP

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
First off, Windows phone 7 rules. But, one advantgage Crapple has with the iphone is available accessories such as docking stations and car kits.

I am looking for a good plug in car fm transmittor that will receive music from my windows phone and has a usb out for charging. Its a simple thing for an iphone but i won't go back. Usb audio would be nice too but i dont think that is possible yet?
Looking for specific web sites and products. Would love to sell my ipod touch and be done with crapple for good

Samsteele

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
Accessories are something this phone will indefinitely be lacking in I think for the foreseeable future. But good luck finding some.
I'll keep my eyes open and post links whenever I find something though.

Last edited:

Halo3fanz

Apr 8, 2011
Visit site
I find the lack of accessories for the Optimus 7 disheartening. In some websites, this phone isn't even listed! Is the Optimus 7 seen as third-rate compared to other WP7 devices?

Winterfang

Apr 20, 2011
Visit site
I work at one of those covers and car chargers little kiosk at the mall and my boss had to ask for it on Ebay. She told me there's a change we will never had a cover for it. Also I had only seen one Optimus 7 in the wild besides mine and it was before I bought it so that person may never even used it.

jimski

Dec 11, 2010
Visit site
Aside from a form fitting shell or screen protector, remember your phone is not unique. Measure it's l,w,h and compare it to some popular models. Plenty of cases out there if you know what you are looking for.

Sent from my T8788 using Board Express

Winterfang

Apr 20, 2011
Visit site
I got my cover and a screen protector. My phone is not as pretty anymore but I need to protect it. The buttons are really hard to press over it and I had to change the holster I had for an ugly cheap one.

All the sexyness of the phone is gone.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo