Actual Xbox Integration

CJ Thunder

Feb 16, 2011
Visit site
Do you think that I will ever be able to play my music on my phone through my Xbox or is MS wanting me to get it off Zune or my network?

And the real reason I put this in apps is I am hoping for a remote app for my Xbox (movies really but maybe something like the iPad/iPhone scrabble apps). How likely is that?

dtboos

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
I think being able to control your xbox/kinect and Windows Media Center is VERY likely. Almost a certainty at [some] point. I have no doubt that all these things will integrate nicely including your future windows tablet. Just like Apple's products currently do.

Not sure about the streaming, but since your xbox streams from your zune, why stream from your streamer? I do imagine streaming from your home computer, and possibly even the xbox will be an ability.

CJ Thunder

Feb 16, 2011
Visit site
I meant old fashion USB cable. Console to phone, Xbox is NOT picking up media on my phone. BS!

Anywhoo, I can't wait to get my MS life a little more integrated.

gibbyhome

Nov 1, 2010
Visit site
Yea, this is a feature that they are to be working on, I know this because I have a car stero that supports zune through the usb port so my zune hd plugs into the usb port in my car and it plays the zune music through the car stero but my WP does ont read the usb because microsoft say WP at this time does not support audio or video out through the usb even through they demo it everytime show they plug it into a usb and project onto a screen .. I was hoping NoDo supported audio out but I'm not holding my breath ..

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99