TVShow app

namonaki#WP

Mar 26, 2011
Visit site
I just bought it for my samsung focus (it doesnt say lite anymore), but no matter what I do... Nothing appears on my tile (why I bought it...). How do I fix this? I saw a post here showing the dynamic tile, and just want to know what I need to fix. Today I have a new show listed, so something SHOULD display... yet...

thanks for any help!

gibbyhome

Nov 1, 2010
Visit site
sometimes live tiles don't udate all day long I know that wth my fliker app it took a full day before I saw the live tile working it depends on the person that wrote the app how many times its checkes for updates

namonaki#WP

Mar 26, 2011
Visit site
Dumb idea but have you tried a reboot?

I think I tried that prior to posting this, tried it just now and... I got a new error saying I cant have over 15 active tiles and it disabled (automatically). I removed several apps so now I dont even have 15 on the main page... but its not displaying still =\

Rich Edmonds

PC Editor
Dec 13, 2010
Visit site
I think I tried that prior to posting this, tried it just now and... I got a new error saying I cant have over 15 active tiles and it disabled (automatically). I removed several apps so now I dont even have 15 on the main page... but its not displaying still =\

Have you rebooted the device after you took off tiles from the home screen?

namonaki#WP

Mar 26, 2011
Visit site
Never used the app myself but is there an option in the settings within the app that enables/disables the live tile? The OS may have disabled it there?

it did when the message poped up, I removed some apps and turned them off. Once I did this it allowed me to turn it back on... and still nothing on the tile

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs