MusicShark

Luisraul924

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
I'm not sure if anybody else actually used this app but I did for a while and I really don't remember when I uninstalled it, but now that I realized that I didn't have it, took a look at the marketplace and saw that it wasn't there anymore, so if you still have it installed and like to use it, beware. I do believe it was the only groove shark client out there and I've tried the other apps that offer a similar service but those don't have all songs available, MusicShark NEVER failed me when I would type a song in it would find it, always period. It's too bad its gone, wonder if it'll come around again.

TheWeeBear

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
Thanks for your reply Luisraul924. It was a great program. Never failed me either. The app was a bit clunky but it found and played music I was looking for perfectly, even really old obscure tracks.

So disappointed I deleted it. (By Mistake) GRRRRRR.

Luisraul924

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
Thanks for your reply Luisraul924. It was a great program. Never failed me either. The app was a bit clunky but it found and played music I was looking for perfectly, even really old obscure tracks.

So disappointed I deleted it. (By Mistake) GRRRRRR.

Oh wtf, I searched for a "musicshark missing" type thread before starting this one... I double checked and everything... Well it is late and I should be asleep but anyways, yeah I do know the developer wasn't from the U.S. so unless Microsoft has changed some things up in his country (don't know exactly where he's from but I do know it was of Latin origin) or if he just pulled the app, I wouldn't see why Microsoft would pull the app, I mean the app I use as a subpar replacement is world mp3 and I'm pretty sure what it does is even less legal (more illegal?) than musicshark... And from what I saw, its still in the marketplace.

TheWeeBear

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
No problem Luisraul924,

Yep that's still there, although it doesn't seem to find too much for me. Oh well, lesson to be learned is watch what you're uninstalling late at night I guess LOL.

Hope it, or a replacement comes back, but i'd still like to know why it has dissappeared.

Luisraul924

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
No problem Luisraul924,

Yep that's still there, although it doesn't seem to find too much for me. Oh well, lesson to be learned is watch what you're uninstalling late at night I guess LOL.

Hope it, or a replacement comes back, but i'd still like to know why it has dissappeared.

If only I kept his email address to send him a line and ask what's going on... Well we'll see what happens in the coming days I guess.

Luisraul924

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
Thanks for the info TheWeeBear I actually did end up finding his email and just finished emailing him about five minutes ago, I have yet to hear a response hopefully he'll get back to me as soon as possible so we can know what the deal is.

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moocher720