Golf App???

firedancer1189

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Just wondering if anyone has heard any rumors of a golf course app?? I am a pretty avid golfer and with spring upon us it would be nice to have one I could use on my phone. My friends with iPhones sure seem to enjoy theirs and I have to admit I am a bit jealous. Being able to use your phone to measure yardage etc is handy every now and then and something I know a lot of WP7 users would utilize.

I realize WP7 is a pretty fledgling OS still but with so many apps being released now I am hoping maybe someone has one in the works.

If anyone has heard anything at all or just would love having it let me know :D

AndrewakaMJ

Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
I'm pretty sure there's a bunch of them, ranging from free to ridiculous in price. I have FreeCaddie right now, and it looks great, unfortunately haven't gotten out to play to test it out since I've had the phone.

Quick search on Zune and there's also iGolf Mobile, Executive Caddie, Golf Rangefinder...etc.

So yeah, there's some options...

mworsham

Jan 12, 2008
Visit site
There are several golf apps in the marketplace. I bought Executive Caddie. It's coming along very nicely, and it's easy to use on the course. It's still in active development, and I expect another significant update soon.

Sent from my Samsung Focus using Board Express

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss