Rowi notifications

1jaxstate1

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
If you stop reciving notifications with this Twitter app, go in and make sure its still checked. I've noticed that it sometimes uncheck the notifications options. I don't know why or what causes it.

Sent from my Samsung Focus using Board Express

ctt1wbw

Feb 28, 2011
Visit site
Also, I was under the impression that it had to be pinned to the homescreen to get push notifications, but not so.

jimski

Dec 11, 2010
Visit site
That's correct. No requirement to pin a push/live tile app. And as most have that feature turned on by default (grr) you probably have more live tie apps than you think. Flixter and eBay are examples. This adds to the live tiles not working issue.

Sent from my HTC Surround using Board Express

Duvi

Jan 1, 2011
Visit site
That's correct. No requirement to pin a push/live tile app. And as most have that feature turned on by default (grr) you probably have more live tie apps than you think. Flixter and eBay are examples. This adds to the live tiles not working issue.

Sent from my HTC Surround using Board Express
i'm sad... i decided to wipe my device and somehow i lost my unlock, even though i used samsung tools that stops it from re-locking. from what i read, it seems it only stops it from re-locking when syncing to Zune and not wiping.

so i can't clear it out using the registry editor like before. i'm thinking of doing a replacement through warranty. i hate going that route.

=(

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MatthewHilbers