Live tiles

Mateosmith

May 12, 2011
Visit site
What apps have beautiful live tiles? I like decorating my home screen with nice live tiles. Such as Flickr or Flixster, or Ap mobile, any additions?

Winterfang

Apr 20, 2011
Visit site
Flixter is the only cool one I know. There's Weatherduck, is kinda mehish but the live title is the same color of your theme.

jimski

Dec 11, 2010
Visit site
Try Clever ToDo if you need a To Do app. Yeah, its text and numbers but well done. And does not follow the theme color. Also Smart Tile. You can select from about a dozen colors as the background and also drop in any one of a list of pre-defined images. Pro Sports Scores provides updates every minute for sporting events you are tracking, like baseball, etc. Changes constantly. Sports Scores has a black background and will track up to two favorite teams with updates every 10 minutes.

Sent from my HTC Surround using Board Express

jabtano

Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
I use both Clever ToDo and Smart tile. I have them side by side that way I can fill both with my task's to do. smart tile gives you a selection of colors for your tile. Weather channel is nice as well. So is 4th & Mayor tile. Ztitch has a nice logo tile as well

jmerrey

Dec 9, 2010
Visit site
the world weather app has a very nice looking two tile system if you enable the "live background as tile" option.

Mateosmith

May 12, 2011
Visit site
ok, with the recent blogposts with category headers i set up my start screen according to that so im happy with it now ^^ thanks for input

awarner

May 19, 2011
Visit site
Flickr tile is nice just a shame the app is really bad, it's great when it works but the app hogs the system resources and constantly crashes. Shame as it has so much potential.

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moocher720