Trophy CaseMate Barely There case

brandonx1000

May 26, 2011
Visit site
So, after ordering the Pop Case, I was really interested in the barely there case. However, the site no longer lists the case anywhere, and the direct link to the item says unavailable.

It is no longer listed on Amazon and eBay as well. So, I contacted CM and here was my response...exactly as sent, spelling mistakes and all...

Dear Brandon,

Thank you for your interest in case-mate products. The HTC Trophy Barely There case has been disconntinued and is no longer available for sale or purchhase on case-mate.com. The item will not be coming back in stock.

Please let me know if I can answer additional questions.

Kind regards,

Fola A
Customer Xperience Group
1-866-689-3432

Not really sure why they canceled the case, but that sucks. I ended up ordering the Safe Skin for the days i don't need to extra bulk of the pop case.

rion_j

May 28, 2011
Visit site
thanks for the FYI. what's interesting is that on the site is says "Temporarily Out of Stock" and not discontinued.

Random of Amber

May 12, 2011
Visit site
oh sorry I didn't see the distinction between pop case vs. barely there. Never mind..

That said, the pop case doesn't look all that bulky. I definitely want to give it protection all around like what that seems to do.

rion_j

May 28, 2011
Visit site
i ordered the pop case the other day. should be here in a few days, anxious to put some protection on this glorious device. :)

TheArcaneFlame

Mar 30, 2011
Visit site
If they did indeed discontinue the Barely There case for the Trophy that's unfortunate. I have one on mine and I really like it. That paired with the Zagg invisibleSHIELD and I feel pretty good about my phone's protection. I am however fairly gentle on my devices so I don't really need a huge case to protect it from drops or getting crushed.

I love the slim design of the Barely There case. Just looking at the phone you can hardly tell it has a case on it at all... hence the name. It also helps protect the camera since that is now recessed slightly as opposed to protruding from the camera back. I think it gives the phone a better feel overall as well. Just my observations.

Anyhow, glad I got mine when I did!!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss