Evernote Install?

rsmiley5

Jan 10, 2010
Visit site
Hi, Evernote just came out. I installed it on my Verizon Trophy but when I signed in I just get a white screen. Tried uninstall/reinstall but same thing. Anyone else try this yet?
Will post @ Evernote but they require authorization for their forums and I am still waiting for the email.

rsmiley5

Jan 10, 2010
Visit site
50% aint good!

Well so far 50% install success is not good. Wrote to Evernote, still have not gotten email to post in their support forum, but it would be the first on in there anyway.

Dagolara

Feb 7, 2011
Visit site
This may be useful to some:
UPDATE: If you don’t see Evernote in the Marketplace listing, do a search for the name. Also, if you see a white screen after logging in (like I did after many reinstalls) please try performing your initial login while connected just via WiFi. I did this and it worked like a charm, likely because it requires a lot of data when you have an Evernote account you use on a regular basis.

UPDATE: Evernote now available for Windows Phone 7 | ZDNet

rsmiley5

Jan 10, 2010
Visit site
That worked!

Well signing on with WIFI worked. Got my screen. Strange has I dont have any lists currently in Evernote, so there was not a large amount of data. Made sure to check 3G and that worked. Happy, Happy here. Thanks

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nathanboro12