Password Apps

Tobyus

Mar 6, 2011
Visit site
I use Password Manager. It's the one with the yellow lock as the icon. It has categories and I believe it even allows you to back them up online (I've not used this feature).

Duvi

Jan 1, 2011
Visit site
I am using 1Password. They have a client for every platform I use consistently (Windows PCs, WP7, iOS and Android).

On Wp7 and Android, they only have read-only capabilities for now. I'm assuming when it comes out of beta, it will allow for writing and won't be free like they are now.

jimski

Dec 11, 2010
Visit site
SkyWallet. Full featured ewallet app including secure sync with your SkyDrive and a desktop app that does everything the phone version can do. Multiple portals and everything stored in one place. Can also import data from most of the more popular ewallet apps

Sent from my HTC Surround using Board Express

thed

Jan 6, 2011
Visit site
Another vote for Sky Wallet here. A great deal for the features you get IMO.

Sent from my HTC Trophy using Board Express

rsmiley0

Jun 3, 2011
Visit site
I took Jimski's recommendation a while back and got Sky Wallet too. Really good with the Desktop client as now I have one app for it all and I like the Skydrive Sync. I was able to import my SPB Wallet stuff with minimal work. Most of that work was on the SPB Wallet export file.

This is the kind of app that it is not real easy to move from 1 to another if you put everything into it.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss