Odd PvZ glitch

ncxcstud

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site
So, I'm at level 5-7... I defeat all the zombies but the level won't end. I continue to hear the zombies call out 'brains' and such and I can continue playing, but it won't end. It has done this twice now... love this game...and I want to move on to level 5-8...

Anyone else get a similar bug glitch here or anywhere else in the game?

BTW - I'm using a Samsung Focus

Dark Mirage

Jan 7, 2011
Visit site
What is with all the buggy WP7 releases? How are these things even passing testing? It's only made worse by the approval process blocking updates...

Paul Acevedo

Writer
Jan 19, 2011
Visit site
What is with all the buggy WP7 releases? How are these things even passing testing? It's only made worse by the approval process blocking updates...

Bugs make it through pretty much any certification process - it's common in console games, PC games, iPhone, etc. The larger and more complicated the game (PvZ certainly is quite massive), the more likely some bugs will make it through.

With that said, I believe this particular update has already been approved (if I understood PopCap correctly), so for once it's not getting stuck in limbo.

ncxcstud

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site
Sure, it was a bug (and a small one at that). It wasn't a crippling bug at all and I beat the game already (great game regardless BTW).

Fun times. Glad to see that an update is already on the way for PvZ!

jdunn

Dec 9, 2010
Visit site
I had this same glitch. Really annoying since I played that level like 5 time without being able to beat it completely. Glad there is a workaround though, so I will go and finally beat that stupid level. When is the update supposed to come out?

Paul Acevedo

Writer
Jan 19, 2011
Visit site
Whatever the latest patch was, it fixed this issue. Sorry we didn't run a post on it back then. The only remaining bug is that certain sprouts in the Zen garden will crash the game when fertilizer is applied to them. That too will be fixed whenever Microsoft approves the new patch.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99