ilomilo freeze

Ivan006

Jul 14, 2010
Visit site
i went to play ilomilo yesterday and after the game loaded and displayed the start menu, the game became totally unresponsive. Anywhere I touched on my screen gave me no response, so I hit the back button, and tried to load the game again, but the same thing happened, it shows me the "press start" option, but no response. At first I thought it was a hardware problem, but all my other Xbox live games work fine. I've achieved too many Xbox pts to start all over again, and I was about to start story 2, so I'm not planning on reinstalling the game. Is anybody experiencing the game not responding from the start screen?

Sent from my LG Quantum using Board Express

Ntropy99

Jun 11, 2011
Visit site
I ended up deleting it

I added it to my phone based on the reviews. I have the HTC Trophy. The last 2 times I played it, the game froze. Screen wouldn't respond. I had to pull the battery. So I deleted it. Neat game, but wouldn't work.

Ivan006

Jul 14, 2010
Visit site
yeah you will :( ive had to do this alot so i know it sucks...

sadly it might be corrupted so this might be your only option.

I've fixed it.....well actually you helped. Instead of uninstalling the game, I just reset my phone (powered down my phone), then when I turned it back on and turned on the game, it worked.

Thanks for the idea. I think the phone itself needs to be powered down once in a while when games (and maybe applications) are being buggy like this so the system can "fix" itself.

Thanks again for the suggestions, and I hope this helps for others too.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MatthewHilbers