Marketplace Price Restructuring

TheWeeBear

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
Wooo i see that apps / games that were previously ?2.49 in the marketplace are now ?2.29.

Welcome news indeedy me thinks. It's not massive, but every little helps. :)

Winterfang

Apr 20, 2011
Visit site
I don't understand much about euros Is the difference from 2.49 to 2.29 important? Like for example from 2.99 to 1.99 dollars?

TheWeeBear

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
Well it's only 20 pence lower and there's 100 pence in a GB Pound so you save ?1 for every 5 apps you buy.

Better than nothing. :)

drunkard

Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
I think it's a big deal when the current exchange rate for Canadian to US funds is practically on par. It really seemed outrageous to me that US users got a better deal for no apparent reason. Now they just need to lower XBL game prices to a competitive level (vs Android/iOS apps that are the same but cost a dollar!)

selfcreation

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site
US economy is Dropping right now . so expect more changes. haha . hopefully make it cheaper for all of us .. and not USA. haha sorry USA people.

but president bush really F* your economy with the useless wars that amounted to nothing. haha . ok sorry lets not talk politics.

Winterfang

Apr 20, 2011
Visit site
I'm myself consider the rare breed of people from a third world that absolutely adores the United States. I can't believe how nice everything here is =).

enahs555

Feb 21, 2011
Visit site
US economy is Dropping right now . so expect more changes. haha . hopefully make it cheaper for all of us .. and not USA. haha sorry USA people.

but president bush really F* your economy with the useless wars that amounted to nothing. haha . ok sorry lets not talk politics.

Not to get to political, and not to defend Bush, I hated him. But the billions wasted on the war is not what really ruined our economy, though it did not help. It was the housing market crashing and other things that really screwed the economy over.

But sorry, when the US economy goes back, it makes things more expensive for the reset of the world.

I am not trying to sound like the US is perfect and more important then your country, etc. But we simply supply to much of the worlds food (exported, paid for, not talking about donations). When our economy gets bad, it makes everybody else food prices go up; as they have been everywhere.

It is a great big system; if you want your economy to stay good/get better, well then your country better either come invade and take over the US or you better hope the US economy gets better faster, or if you are not suffering yet you will soon.

selfcreation

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site
You must not live near Detroit.

LMAO!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Not to get to political, and not to defend Bush, I hated him. But the billions wasted on the war is not what really ruined our economy, though it did not help. It was the housing market crashing and other things that really screwed the economy over.

But sorry, when the US economy goes back, it makes things more expensive for the reset of the world.

I am not trying to sound like the US is perfect and more important then your country, etc. But we simply supply to much of the worlds food (exported, paid for, not talking about donations). When our economy gets bad, it makes everybody else food prices go up; as they have been everywhere.

It is a great big system; if you want your economy to stay good/get better, well then your country better either come invade and take over the US or you better hope the US economy gets better faster, or if you are not suffering yet you will soon.

yeah your right , i live in Canada , and if any one is gona get affected by the USA economy ,, its gona be us. lol

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leviwilkersion