What games do you want to see ported to Windows Phone?

ajnewren

Jul 24, 2011
Visit site
games to port to windows phone

Grand theft auto chinatown
Minigore
Resident evil 4
Devil may cry
Geometry wars touch
Loco roco
more shooters!!! Like call of duty or halo

jblank

Jun 15, 2011
Visit site
I'd enjoy some military games, in particular, Panzer General. I think it would be easy (it's an old game) and I think it would translate well to the platform.

Something else I think would be great would be a "mobilized" version of Civilization V. If the maps were shrunk in size a bit, I think it would work and be fun.

wellsmanfu

Apr 14, 2008
Visit site
I would love to see Final Fantasy Tactics and/or Final Fantasy 7 from Square Enix come to WP7. Tactics hasn't been realsed for iphone yet, in fact it has been delayed, but that would be a nice game to play on these phones. Final Fantasy 7 is just rumored to be out, I think there's an emulator version that jailbroken iphones can play.

The games are old, so the graphics would probably not be much to worry about and I think they could run fine on the newer phone processors. Most of the games I've played have looked really nice on WP7 so far and I think that these game could be brought over and look very nice on my HTC Arrive, not to mention on my friends HD7.

Last edited:

AriesDog

Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Doctor Who: The Mazes of Time developed by Tag Games and published by BBC Worldwide for the iOS platform. ( Doctor Who (iPhone/iPad) - Tag Games ) Fans on both sides of the pond would eagerly want to participate in the adventures of the Doctor and Amy Pond. They travel through time and space to save the Jones family from an all-star gallery of Doctor aliens: Daleks, Cybermen and Silurians. Appropriately this is a puzzle/RPG that emphasizes brains instead of shooting. Plus, think of the jealousy of others by getting the first Doctor Who achievement points on Xbox LIVE!

Last edited:

bc3tech

Mar 7, 2011
Visit site
Peggle

I'd like to see Peggle come to WP7 w/ Achievements :) My wife got hooked on it on her Android and then I showed it to her on the Xbox and now she's hooked there as well!

inabeyance

Jul 25, 2011
Visit site
Risk

I would like EA Games to port RISK to Windows Phone. It is currently available on the iOS platform, and there were a number of very old rather crappy versions available for Windows Mobile, it is also available on Xbox Live Arcade.

This is the perfect type of game to play on a touch screen device. Multiplayer could be turn by turn with email or even SMS notifications. And cross platform gameplay with iOS, WP and Xbox would be brilliant.

EA Games being as big as they are could surely cut through the bureaucracy to make this a multi-platform multi-player game.

CJ Thunder

Feb 16, 2011
Visit site
I'm am going to cheat just because it needs more "air time", Halo Wars as a tactics game like Advance Wars.

OR:

Blokus. This is a great board game/puzzel that I would love to see come over to WP7. With wifi multiplayer coming in Mango, this game would be played by my gf and I for hours on end.

donorcase

Jul 25, 2011
Visit site
I would like to see Bebbled by Nikolay Ananiev which is already available on Android and iOS.
The reason why Bebbled would be a good addition is because at this very moment WP7 users don't have a good bubble breaker-like game available for download.

DerangedNymph

Jul 25, 2011
Visit site
I would like to see...

I would like to see Street Fighter IV, Live holdem poker pro by dragonplay from the android market, or Worms Armageddon by Team 17

Smg-Uk

Jun 14, 2011
Visit site
I want to see a WP7 version of Age Of Empires 2.

And the Gameloft games such as:

Order and Chaos for iPhone

Dungeon Hunter 2

Nova 2

Etc

Peggle

And how about a exclusive Halo game and a Mobile version of Fable?

RocknRedneck19

Jul 25, 2011
Visit site
Since my 1st choice of Final Fantasy was already taken, I will go with:

Infinity Blade
Epic Games
ChAIR Entertainment

I'd love to see how the Unreal Engine runs on WP7.

And why should iOS users have all the fun?

selfcreation

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site
I would Love to see the game:

Zenomia ( 1, 2 . 3 ,4) from GAMEVIL

Dev web site: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/zenonia-3/id414830024?mt=8&at=10l3Vy
Game play: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1c7Q-h4twf0

they seem to have part 1,2,3,4 .. but im not sure lol. i want the newness one :p

The reason i would like to see this game Ported is because I find that it is One of the Most well done RPG game on Smartphone platforms. (its smooth, Great Graphics , LONG , Fun , and has great re-playability. )

They have add the chance to polish it up and prove them self’s as developers with the Success of Zenomia 1 ( on IOS , WM and Android ) .

Considering the Lack of TRUE RPG games on WP and that they had made Zenomia 1 for WM, i think this would be an Amazing game to be ported on the WP platform and potentially way better then other platforms.

I hope that by porting such a great game it will Prove to Cell phone gamers ( like my self ) that Innovation and Quality is MS Priority and that this Platform can Easily Equal any other platform Apps if not surpass them. ( including the qualaty of the overall WP OS)

Hope to see this game soon :)

Last edited:

mcphersc

Jul 25, 2011
Visit site
I would like to see GTA Chinatown Wars ported over to WP7. I've already contacted Rockstar about this and my rants were referred to the proper department. I have been praying/keeping my fingers crossed that it actually happens. Not only do I believe all WP7 hardware can easily handle the game but also with Xbox Live integration it seems like a no brainer. There aren't too many hardcore games that could benefit from Xbox live integration and achievements in the way that GTA could. I implore all of you to join me in begging Rockstar for a port. Also as a treat, see one of my two rants below:
____________________________________________________________________________________

Ian Wa, Jun-29 11:51 (EDT):
Thank you for your interest in our future developments.

We always value suggestions and feedback from our fanbase. I shall forward this e-mail along with your contact details to the correct department.

Many thanks once again for taking the time to get in touch.

mcphersc, Jun-29 10:45 (EDT):
To whomever this may concern,

I think the subject of my message sums it all up. I don't doubt that you guys have received requests like this before, but honestly I implore Rockstar to create a version of Chinatown wars for Windows Phone 7. Not only would that be amazing for us Wp7 users who are looking for a fantastic "hardcore" game to play, but with Xbox live integration and achievements this game would be a must have title. I've already played and beaten Chinatown wars on DS when it originally came out and I am a huge fan of everything Rockstar. I'm telling you right now that you could charge as much as you want for this game in the Wp7 marketplace and it would sell like hot-cakes.
Anyways, I apologize for my rant and if this is an inappropriate request, but after just discovering that this game is on IOS and Ipad, I was inspired. Not only can WP7 software/hardware handle a game like this but with Xbox live integration it just seems like it would be a missed opportunity. If you are inclined please respond and let me know if this was/could ever be a possibility. In the meantime I'll keep my fingers crossed.

Much love to you and everyone at Rockstar for all that you do.

-A dedicated fan

DavidinCT

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
Excite bike...need I say more.

If your unlocked....it's possable now....

[Nes Emulator] vNesLight - xda-developers

I would like to see...

-Uno 1.63 from Windows Mobile (a simple UNO game with the CPU that was fairly challanging with out the bling from the EA version).
-Remote Desktop from WM 6.5

Nevermind about 1/2 the games others have said here (Noted: Rage, Cut the rope, and GTA)

Last edited:

razzazzika

May 5, 2011
Visit site
Zuma

Popcap has already graced us with one of their games ( <3 Plants vs. Zombies ) but I would love, love, love me some Zuma action. I can play Zuma for hours. Sure I have the live arcade version, and I play Zuma Blitz all the time on Facebook, but it would be awesome if I could take it with me on the go. C'mon Popcap! I'm ready for some ball-spewing, color-matching action!

PineappleJoe

Jun 13, 2011
Visit site
I would like to see GTA Chinatown Wars ported over to WP7. I've already contacted Rockstar about this and my rants were referred to the proper department. I have been praying/keeping my fingers crossed that it actually happens. Not only do I believe all WP7 hardware can easily handle the game but also with Xbox Live integration it seems like a no brainer. There aren't too many hardcore games that could benefit from Xbox live integration and achievements in the way that GTA could. I implore all of you to join me in begging Rockstar for a port. Also as a treat, see one of my two rants below:
____________________________________________________________________________________

Ian Wa, Jun-29 11:51 (EDT):
Thank you for your interest in our future developments.

We always value suggestions and feedback from our fanbase. I shall forward this e-mail along with your contact details to the correct department.

Many thanks once again for taking the time to get in touch.

mcphersc, Jun-29 10:45 (EDT):
To whomever this may concern,

I think the subject of my message sums it all up. I don't doubt that you guys have received requests like this before, but honestly I implore Rockstar to create a version of Chinatown wars for Windows Phone 7. Not only would that be amazing for us Wp7 users who are looking for a fantastic "hardcore" game to play, but with Xbox live integration and achievements this game would be a must have title. I've already played and beaten Chinatown wars on DS when it originally came out and I am a huge fan of everything Rockstar. I'm telling you right now that you could charge as much as you want for this game in the Wp7 marketplace and it would sell like hot-cakes.
Anyways, I apologize for my rant and if this is an inappropriate request, but after just discovering that this game is on IOS and Ipad, I was inspired. Not only can WP7 software/hardware handle a game like this but with Xbox live integration it just seems like it would be a missed opportunity. If you are inclined please respond and let me know if this was/could ever be a possibility. In the meantime I'll keep my fingers crossed.

Much love to you and everyone at Rockstar for all that you do.

-A dedicated fan

Massive respect for taking it on yourself to email the company directly.

KabuKiArcade

Jul 25, 2011
Visit site
I would like to see Ascension: Chronicle of the Godslayer ported over from the iphone. Ascension is a great board game in itself and was recently brought to the iphone as one of the best mobile recreations of a board game I've ever had the pleasure to play! About 6 months ago I had the honor of playing with the actual designer of the board game, Justin Gary, at a regional convention of sorts. At that time I asked about the possibility of seeing Ascension on the WP7 - he literally laughed at me! He said they would only develop for platforms where there was an established userbase. Well, now its 6 months later and Wp7 is getting better reviews and scores that Android or iphone - and I want Justin to see the error of his judgement and bring his game to WP7.

Here is a review of the iphone app: Video, Gaming at 30: iOS Review: Ascension: Chronicle of the Godslayer

Also on that site is a review of the board game itself, and an interview with the aforementioned Justin Gary. I really want to see this game on WP7!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
killshot4077