Is there chase bank app?

enahs555

Feb 21, 2011
Visit site
Nope. But I was thinking of making a small one, that would use the chase txt message service to get account info and such. But it would be pretty limited.

Rico

Dec 30, 2009
Visit site
Nope. But I was thinking of making a small one, that would use the chase txt message service to get account info and such. But it would be pretty limited.
I'm guessing that it would basically allow you to build SMS commands that would be sent to 24273 (the Chase text number)? If there was any way to have the app essentially be a front end for that number; sending commands and receiving a response back within the app, I wouldn't mind paying a buck or two for that.

Until then, I'll continue to use https://mobilebanking.chase.com/.

petersun21

Dec 4, 2011
Visit site
Chase has added bb app and kindle app, still not interested in wp7 app. I sent Chase a message and stated I am going to leave if there is not going to be a wp7 app. I hope we all send Chase a message like that.

Apr 14, 2012
Visit site
Hi I have Text with Chase on my Windows HTC Radar but not able to take pic of checks and deposit like iPhone or Androids. If this changes and we get a APP can I get a email please?
Truly
Windows Kate Dineen Perry ;)

diod123

Mar 30, 2012
Visit site
Chase app - me too

I would like to have this app as well. I might consider leaving Chase just to get a good app, there is nothing really keeping me attached to this bank anyways. I think there will be an app eventually, but who knows when. As WP gain popularity, and people start requesting this and dropping Chase to have an app, they will work one up.

Duvi

Jan 1, 2011
Visit site
Chase supposedly had one being worked on in early (1st qtr) 2011 and just completely went silent on development. They're lucky that Chase is the best option in NYC; having one on almost every corner of the city.

Last edited:

deansmilk

Feb 1, 2012
Visit site
Yeah, Chicago has Chase everywhere as well. The lack of apps that im interested in is frustrating. Im dieing for a Chase app.

rebinoh

Apr 20, 2012
Visit site
I thought someone posted once that Chase said they were working on an app when they were called. I guess I'll have to call to really find out.

jleebiker

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site
I think they need to figure out where that missing $2B went first. ;-)

Just kidding. I am DIEING for the Chase App as well.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shelton786