Post your Mango phones Ringtones here

Mike Dupp

Jul 2, 2011
Visit site
I know I am in the vast minority around here, but I can't stand using obnoxious music clips or lame midi sounds for my ring tone. I just want an old school mechanical beep or chime like you used to get preloaded on your old flip phones. Has anyone come across any apps or websites that have a collection like that? Thanks.

Here's what I wound up using:

Last edited:

vamn

Sep 3, 2011
Visit site
Here's my current ringtone.

It's the drum beat from "Velcro Fly" by ZZ-Top.... AKA the god-drums of Lud in the Dark Tower series.

MastrMeatWad

Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
thank you guys for putting these up.

yes thank you guys. To save it to my ringtones I need to have my phone hooked up to Zune, CPU, correct? I need to start playing. Haven't had time. Would love to get TOOL. Perhaps some sublime, queens of the stone age if anyone is taking requests before I try it out. I may try to do some south park, American dad, or Hubert from family guy just for fun.

Last edited:

twilen

Oct 6, 2011
Visit site
I just updated to Mango today and I'm absolutely thrilled with all the features. Here are a few of my first ringtones....enjoy!

Party Stronger - Anamanaguchi (for some 8-bit fun!)
Party Rock Anthem - LMFAO
FUSE - Hudson Mohawke (heard on Dirt 3)
Magneto - Henry Jackman (X-Men: First Class)

djfranz85

Oct 5, 2011
Visit site
Hi everyone...

Posto 5 delle mie suonerie create per voi! :)

Checco Zalone - W le tette grosse
Diana Ross - The Boss
Pitbull - Juice Box
Samim - Heater
Ska-P - A La Mierda

All5horizons

Sep 4, 2007
Visit site
I know I am in the vast minority around here, but I can't stand using obnoxious music clips or lame midi sounds for my ring tone. I just want an old school mechanical beep or chime like you used to get preloaded on your old flip phones. Has anyone come across any apps or websites that have a collection like that? Thanks.

Here's what I wound up using:

Try this site. You'll have to hunt around, but you should be able to find something.

Freesound.org - sound search

BSR#WP

Aug 19, 2011
Visit site
Great Thread - thanks for the ringtones

Here are a few of mine:

Daft Punk - Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger
DJ Riko - Blinded by the Technologic (Mashup of Daft Punk & Manfred Mann)
Kraftwerk - The Robots
Metric - Hand$hake$
Richard Cheese - Imperial Lounge Theme

I use that last one for my wife's ringtone... ;-)

Enjoy!

sarahjor

Oct 6, 2011
Visit site
Help Please...

I'm having a really hard time with getting my ringtones to show up on my phone. No errors, all the critera is met, under 1MB, less than 30 seconds, genre is ringtone and I've tried both WMA and MP3 formats... I have one that I got to show up (no idea why) and the rest just don't show... suggestions?

blushrts717

Oct 5, 2011
Visit site
I'm having a really hard time with getting my ringtones to show up on my phone. No errors, all the critera is met, under 1MB, less than 30 seconds, genre is ringtone and I've tried both WMA and MP3 formats... I have one that I got to show up (no idea why) and the rest just don't show... suggestions?

Do you have the Zune software set to automatically retrieve album art and metadata? The first ringtone I tried to send to my phone had the genre changed from ringtone to alternative and didn't work. I tried after turning off the Zune setting and it worked.

Raymii

Oct 6, 2011
Visit site

Check if your songs are all part of the same album ("untitled" also counts) and have the same track number. If they do, they WILL NOT show up. (I had this happen to me.)

dispatcher51

Oct 6, 2011
Visit site
Couple of my Ringtones

Here are a couple of ringtone files I have.....

Homer Simpson singing the "Flintstones Song"; as well as a couple of Fleetwood Mac sound clips and a famous NASA Moon Landing....

Enjoy

Raymii

Oct 6, 2011
Visit site
Game of Thrones, 8 bit style

Here's a link to three Game of Thrones chiptune-style ringtones.

Digitapp - Tap On The Glass

I love number 2. Btw, these were not specifically made for WP. So remember, you have to change the genre to RINGTONE to make them work.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vascro