What's the best Photo app?

TheWeeBear

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
You lazy sausage. ;)
Download them all and give them a go. That's half the fun trying out all the apps.

Well I enjoy it anyway. LOL :)

Give PhotoFunia a try Winterfang it's quite nice at some things.

TheWeeBear

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
It's mostly about adding your photo's to different backgrounds like that below. It's really clever how it does it though.

wpc.png

WPC must be paying a fortune for their Times Square ads, but worth every penny i'm sure you agree. ;)

Winterfang

Apr 20, 2011
Visit site
Hehe that's pretty cool. I do have unlimited data so I might be able to use it at home. =D

Edit: Woops Marketplace die for some reason.

TheWeeBear

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
Hehe that's pretty cool. I do have unlimited data so I might be able to use it at home. =D

Edit: Woops Marketplace die for some reason.

Yeah me too, there's tons of background to play with, it's a great app and best of all 'IT'S FREE! ah say, IT'S FREE! :)

PS my mobile data record is just a tad under 40 GB lol can anyone beat that ? (Constant Last FM streaming I use it all the time)

I wouldn't have thought it possible to use 40 GB on a mobile but there you go. Thank you 3 UK for providing genuinely unlimited data is all I can say. :)

Winterfang

Apr 20, 2011
Visit site
Sadly my carrier's 3G is really crappy so it's impossible to stream anything and Edge doesn't even work most of the time. That will change when I get a 4G windows Phone =D.

I will finally be able to use Last.FM.

TheWeeBear

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
Yeah i hear lots of people moaning about 3G speeds but whether i've just been lucky on 3 i dunno, but it has always worked great for me, i've been with them for years and never had any major problems so far.

Winterfang

Apr 20, 2011
Visit site
What carrier are you on? I have unlimited data but is the if you went over 3GB we slow your phone to a crawl bait a switch >=(.

Rico

Dec 30, 2009
Visit site
As far as features, Thumba without a doubt. Pictures Hub has an easier to use UI, however. Apict is a nifty Instamatic clone, but I haven't used it in months, and last time I did, it needed a few more features. Lastly, Bubblegum is a free Instagram clone, and it has a few effects, and best I remember posts directly to Facebook and Twitter. (I've only used it for the latter.)

TheWeeBear

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
What carrier are you on? I have unlimited data but is the if you went over 3GB we slow your phone to a crawl bait a switch >=(.

3 UK. No they used to throttle you if you went over 1 GB but they stopped doing that. Speed is the same no matter what amount you use now.

I'd like to point out that I don't use 40 GB every month LOL that was just the most i've ever used in a month.

Last's months usage was a mere 16 GB pah! Peanuts. (I Must use Zune Pass and Last FM more) ;)

TheWeeBear

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
As far as features, Thumba without a doubt. Pictures Hub has an easier to use UI, however. Apict is a nifty Instamatic clone, but I haven't used it in months, and last time I did, it needed a few more features. Lastly, Bubblegum is a free Instagram clone, and it has a few effects, and best I remember posts directly to Facebook and Twitter. (I've only used it for the latter.)

Yes i liked that one too Rico. (Thumba) :) You really do have to try them out yourself Winterfang because what somone likes, you may not.

Quite a few to chose from now which is always welcome. Compared to October last year when there were none! :)

Winterfang

Apr 20, 2011
Visit site
Sweet when my phone finish recharging I'll give all of them a try, I have this bad habit of when my phone is critically low of battery I have this urge to play Angry Birds until the phone dies.

TheWeeBear

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
Sweet when my phone finish recharging I'll give all of them a try, I have this bad habit of when my phone is critically low of battery I have this urge to play Angry Birds until the phone dies.

Angry Birds ? That's not healthy. I remember someone saying what's all the fuss about Angry Birds it's nothing special and they wouldn't be buying it.

Mentioning no names but the said person isn't too far away. ;)

Rico

Dec 30, 2009
Visit site
Angry Birds ? That's not healthy. I remember someone saying what's all the fuss about Angry Birds it's nothing special and they wouldn't be buying it.

Mentioning no names but the said person isn't too far away. ;)
Not sure if that was directed at me or not, but I did leave myself an out and said that I'd give the demo a spin. Sometimes playing the demo on your own device that you're used to gives you a different perspective than a quick game on someone else's device. It's a nifty game, I'm just not spending $5 on it. I typically get my games as deal of the week, barring some good non-Live indie games that don't get enough press.

Oh and Pictures Lab was actually available before the OS was released. It was featured here on WPCentral when it was still WMExperts and I vowed it would be my first app purchase. I think it was too. :)

TheWeeBear

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
No it was directed at myself Rico lol I have also treated myself to ilo milo as it was the deal of the week.

I'm not really wanting to play them at the moment because i will have them all to do over again when I get my final Mango Grrrrrr.

Not sure it was wise to go Mango early now but i sure don't want to go back to NoDo. :)

Rico

Dec 30, 2009
Visit site
Considering it may be out on devices sooner than I expected, it probably would've been wiser to wait myself. But I've been through a few phones and have had to hard reset a few times, so I'm over the loss of app states and game saves. Really wish they'd hurry up with cloud backup for text messages though. Come to think of it, the entire phone state minus media could be backed up to Skydrive.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
quicktravo