Flowerz Problem

sheppy1#WN

Aug 7, 2011
Visit site
Hi guys,

I'm new here and thought I'd make a post asking for a little help. I'm trying to download the flowerz game but when I click install a message pops up saying that I must update my phone to the latest software before I can download the game, my phone is already running the latest software though according to zune..does anyone know what the problem is here?

Dark Mirage

Jan 7, 2011
Visit site
Are you sure? Go into settings/about and choose to see more information. Under Os Version, it should say 7.07.7390.0 or higher.

EDIT: In your phone, that is.

Dark Mirage

Jan 7, 2011
Visit site
Yep. Bizzare. Well, have you tried the usual? Restart the phone? Re-install Zune? Have you tried downloading it through both Zune AND via Wi-Fi?

If you get desperate, you can reset the phone to factory settings. But that's really a last resort.

Is it ONLY Flowerz that isn't working? Have you tried installing a demo of another title just as a test? Try install a game demo, delete it, and try Flowerz again.

There was a Flowerz update not to long ago. It's possible that it's conflicting with your phone somehow.

Terrin

Jun 13, 2011
Visit site
had the same problem on my non updating samsung focus went ahead and downloaded it through zune and trasnferred work for that, give it a try if that dosn't work let us know

sheppy1#WN

Aug 7, 2011
Visit site
Hi guys, thanks for the many suggestions, I have tried all of the things suggested except downloading it through zune and transferring it across to my phone, I'm not currently at my Windows PC atm but as soon as I am I will give it a try and report back :)

Terrin

Jun 13, 2011
Visit site
Try this link

zune://navigate/?appID=4b553410-5b8c-e011-986b-78e7d1fa76f8

and should give u a direct link to zune if installed to download it

Terrin

Jun 13, 2011
Visit site
ah yea your marketplace will be fixed for that second half of 2011 so most likely october, novemeber after mango comes out.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb