Where is Fast & Furious????

tbonenga

Aug 14, 2011
Visit site
I downloaded the demo a couple days ago. i just maxed out Need for Speed and went to buy it but there's no buy option. I then went thru the market and its gone. Does anybody know whats up????

Terrin

Jun 13, 2011
Visit site
as I said in my comments I checked the ios marketplace and they were removed from there as well. So I agree pretty sure thq lost the star wars mobile license, and iplay most likely lost there fast and furious license from universal

tbonenga

Aug 14, 2011
Visit site
Well I had the demo of all 3 games. Just got fast & furious a couple days ago. Anyway I was able to buy the star wars games thru the link in the demos. Unfortunately no link in the one I wanted.

Terrin

Jun 13, 2011
Visit site
So it was confirmed that fast & furious, star wars catina and star wars battle for hoth was pulled off all mobile platforms for licensing microsoft got the word today,

confrimed by karl stricker (head of xbox live on mobile platforms) on twitter

selfcreation

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site
stupid. why realse a game if your gona lose the liceine and have to pull the game .....

and why remove a licen when you have it?? stupid lucas films .. stupid universal.

Terrin

Jun 13, 2011
Visit site
in iplays and thqs defense.

These games were out on the ios for 2-3 years (as hoth alone was on iphones for 2+ years)

and thq never renewed there star wars license and iplay didn't see the sales across the board on f&f they were hoping for so they didn't renew with universal so cant really blame luucasarts and universal for other companys from letting the license expire.

tbonenga

Aug 14, 2011
Visit site
MS stinks!!!!!

ok maybe im wrong but on the iphone, android and even stream they save the files and you can re-download any game you've bought. MS needs this feature bad. they also need cloud game saves for the phone when the release it for the xbox. i've got a couple games i'm have way thru and my proximity switch went bad. ive got top either keep a defective phone until i finish the games or start over.

Terrin

Jun 13, 2011
Visit site
not sure abpuit android but ios dosnt have a way to download something u previously had on ur phone so if its gone off the martetplace its gone, same thing with xbox sense launch if a arcade game u purchased is gone and u removed it you cannot redownload it

Paul Acevedo

Writer
Jan 19, 2011
Visit site
Most purchased XBLA games can be redownloaded by looking at your download history list. There are a few instances where something like UMK3 can't be redownloaded period, but at least on 360 we can back up games on USB drives, etc.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taylormcintire