best woot app?

panda51988

Aug 22, 2011
Visit site
i guess this is more of personal preference but i am looking for a good app for woot.com. so what does everybody use or recommend.

i am going to try wooter since its free but was wondering what everybody else uses?

selfcreation

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site
man I see the topic and all i can think is: WHAT THE **** is a WOOT app. LOL!!!

WOOT!!

im not sure what that site is, i looked it at . sort of looks like a FORUM for Power tools??

if your looking something that allows you to post , check out: BOARD EXPRES PRO

smartpatrol

Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
I've just been using wooter. It seems perfectly fine for checking woot/buying stuff.

Se1fcr3ation, Woot? : One Day, One Deal is a site where they have a new deal each day. It's usually for electronics. You can get stuff there really cheap. In fact, the HP Touchpad showed up on woot a couple weeks ago for $299. . .the first major sign that trouble was brewing for webOS.

panda51988

Aug 22, 2011
Visit site
yea woot is awesome for deals. plus they have "woot offs" every so often and its deal after deal all day! i am using wooter i just wish it showed the user deals on deal.woot. that is were a lot of free or real cheap stuff is found. also they are always finding in stock touch pads for $99. o well thats what the computer is for and i can probably use the browser on the phone for the site just fine.

in the last week from user deals i got a set of free screw drivers, working gloves, rachel ray dog food. didn't even have to pay shipping on any of it.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05