Imagewind

tbonenga

Aug 14, 2011
Visit site
Hey my imagewind app quit working. Has anybody else had this problem? Does anybody know if it's coming back when mango is officially released?

1jaxstate1

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
I had it and had to do a factory restore and lost the app. It was pulled from the app store due to I have t explicit content. Don't Think it's coming back.

Sent from my Samsung Focus using Board Express

tbonenga

Aug 14, 2011
Visit site
What 1jaxstate1 said, that was pulled from the Marketplace months ago.

uh i know it was pulled a while back. it was pulled because MS doesn't have a disclaimer. i was hoping that MS added this in MANGO. If its added it can come back. Can anybody verify if MANGO has this feature? Also if anybody has this app still installed is it still working? Mine loads about the first 3 pics then just keeps saying loading.

Dagolara

Feb 7, 2011
Visit site
uh i know it was pulled a while back. it was pulled because MS doesn't have a disclaimer. i was hoping that MS added this in MANGO. If its added it can come back. Can anybody verify if MANGO has this feature? Also if anybody has this app still installed is it still working? Mine loads about the first 3 pics then just keeps saying loading.

It wasn't the lack of a disclaimer, it had that, it was since it didn't have a content filter that would not push objectionable non queried images.

from the unpublish request:
While the images shown are dynamic, per your app?s disclaimer, a portion of the images? content is too graphic for the app to be permissible in Marketplace. In order to be permissible, there would need to be a content filter before surfacing images since users are not querying a specific type of image and are rather pushed to them.

Perhaps related or not to the phone version not working properly, the web version needs to have its DNS migrated since the former host is discontinuing that service as seen here

pseudoware

Mar 3, 2011
Visit site
This has to be my favorite WP7 app. It's in the marketplace, but that pulls pics from Flickr. Too watered-down and no where as compelling as the Twitter version. Fortunately, the app with "unsafe" mode can still be sideloaded:

http://imagewind.net/wp7

The marketplace powers-that-be have convinced me that I'm off this platform if I didn't have the ability to sideload apps.

Sent from my SGH-i917 using Board Express

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte