Games with broken Achievements or Achievements that require internet connections

mydefposse

Mar 12, 2011
Visit site
An update from Glu about the All Year Round achievement:

We are sorry about this problem. We have sent these reports to the team for review. Unfortunately this game is no longer on the active list so it is not likely that it will be updated anytime soon. Maybe in the future.

Apologies for the inconvenience.

Regards,
Glu Mobile Customer Care

*cry*

mydefposse

Mar 12, 2011
Visit site
Zebrasqual has posted on TA that the "Ravens" achievement in Hasta La Muerte is glitched. But the dev have sent me a message through Facebook saying they will patch asap. So this needs to be added to the list.

Sent from my OMNIA7 using Board Express

Terrin

Jun 13, 2011
Visit site
I see fusion Sentienl is there under needs activte connection but you mention that it is also glitched in your review with 1 totally glitched and 1 50/50 glitched achievement.

Paul Acevedo

Writer
Jan 19, 2011
Visit site
Thanks Terrin. Added it to the glitched list too. Problem is I run this list at 2 different places and I forget to update one or the other sometimes.

Terrin

Jun 13, 2011
Visit site
thinking battlewagon achievos could be tied to leaderboard as the guy who posted that admitted to leaderboard issues kinda like if ur not connected to live for a few games but sense no one else wants to dl and test it or havn't gotten around to getting that far in the game nothing is 100% confrimed I am guessing they are glitched.

I have faith though that ironsun studios will patch it pretty quickly as long as ms dosn't delay the update.

I think ms needs to create a wp live developer enviroment for testing this stuff ala like xbla and xbox games have, I know this is usally done for testing mp games out but this would help developers with leaderboards and achievements out as without a test enviroment its basically program it in and assume it works

mydefposse

Mar 12, 2011
Visit site
Was just informed that farm frenzy got a update and the broken achievo was fixed

Let's Golf 2 just got an update too, it fixes the Junior Golfer cheevo (after a complete re-install though)... no word on 9th passenger achievement yet though, *sigh*.

Also Enigmo can now be moved to the fixed list.

puredrive07

May 31, 2011
Visit site
I earned on Flight Control "Fundamentals" Achievement worth 5g and it doesn't reflect my overall gamerscore, but shows in the game that I got this achievement; xbox.com shows I only got others. Is anyone else having a problem?

a box of fish

Sep 14, 2011
Visit site
I really hope Gamehouse don't churn out a numeracy game seeing as they can't count how many hours are in a day. Sadly 4 achievements glicthed and swift speller is very touchy!

Ariose

Jan 23, 2012
Visit site
TextTwist 2 is patched. The game no longer has unobtainable achievements.

BulletAsylum 's achievement "Maximum Awesome" is a notable mention. It is possible to get this achievement. However with certain action in the game it will become glitched. If I find out which ones and how to fix it I will post it here again.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos