Samsung Focus S spotted in the wild

jfa1

Dec 15, 2007
Visit site
It was also posted at WMPoweruser.com Interesting article and nice looking phone Two able contenders for next device as far as I am concerned the Focus S and the Titan.

Apoc

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
It was also posted at WMPoweruser.com Interesting article and nice looking phone Two able contenders for next device as far as I am concerned the Focus S and the Titan.

I will have to play with both of them for a while before deciding on which one to get. For now, the beauty of the Super AMOLED screen gives the edge, but like before I will wait until both are used in person.

Dusteater

Aug 24, 2010
Visit site
Hard to see much from the picture, but I sure am excited about this phone. Only concern now is that Samsung announced new devices, including the Omnia W, and no mention of Focus S. Will there be a long wait for this to release? Leaning that way.

psychotron

Aug 30, 2011
Visit site
Hard to see much from the picture, but I sure am excited about this phone. Only concern now is that Samsung announced new devices, including the Omnia W, and no mention of Focus S. Will there be a long wait for this to release? Leaning that way.

I'm guessing so too. It will be another situation like with the Galaxy S II where they left everyone hanging on the edge of their seats for what seemed like forever. I almost think they deliberately do that with their top tier handsets to build anticipation and help drive up demand and therefore sales when it finally does hit the market.

Apoc

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
I really wish a hardcore advertising frenzy would break out among all the OEMs to really push their wp7 devices. In the past hour I've seen 3iPhone ads, 5 Droid ads(3 of the Bionic), and not one WP7 ad of any sort!
:(

palandri

Retired Moderator
Jul 25, 2009
Visit site
I really wish a hardcore advertising frenzy would break out among all the OEMs to really push their wp7 devices. In the past hour I've seen 3iPhone ads, 5 Droid ads(3 of the Bionic), and not one WP7 ad of any sort!
:(

I am betting the big push will come from Microsoft and Nokia. They both have too much to lose if they don't.

Apoc

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
I am betting the big push will come from Microsoft and Nokia. They both have too much to lose if they don't.

Probably right, but would love to see the other OEMs and carriers get into, as they do with the Android phones & iPhones

smartpatrol

Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
They've already confirmed that the Focus S, Titan, and Focus Flash are coming in Q4 of this year. Relax!

I am seriously considering jumping ship from T-Mobile. Being on the nation's #1 GSM carrier has its perks.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)