Update for Twin Blades

justop26

Jun 22, 2011
Visit site
It has fast resume now and it's working on Mango. Though it's been so long since I last played it that I've forgotten how I was supposed to defeat the final boss LOL

danj210

Jul 27, 2011
Visit site
It's a pretty cool looking game. I can't tell if I want it or not though, any hardcore fans want to try and talk me into it? Also, I didn't notice fast resume working. If I quit in the middle of the game and then come back it still loads and puts me back to the menu or level selection. Fast resume in other games puts you to the exact second as when you left and it may or may not offer you a "resume" button like a pause or un-pause button.

L

lumic

Instant resume does not seem to be there. If anything, this is just a compatibility release.

To be honest, not a huge fan of the game. Seems to get pretty repetitive, and while the graphics are a nice change at first, they come across as out-of-focus after a while. It's still a great game, but not what I was expecting (seemed to make me think it would be a dusted RPG like The Harvest).

justop26

Jun 22, 2011
Visit site
Oh, seems like I didn't really check into the fast resume thing deep enough. I only went in and out of the main menu, thought it was working right. Sorry, guys!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nathanboro12