Halo Waypoint & WP7

1jaxstate1

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
No it wasn't shown in the video. No there's no Halo game coming to WP7. I'm just wondering if the map will be for multiplayer or single player.

theefman

Nov 14, 2008
Visit site
Soon along with the tagline "better with Kinect" hopefully we start seeing "better with Windows Phone" ! Exactly what's needed, and hopefully coming to more games. "The only phone with Xbox Live" needs to start being a HUGE differentiator. YEAH!!!

Coffee

Jul 26, 2011
Visit site
pretty amazing, the realtime tracking of teammates on the phone. Not that I'm coordinated enough to play and glance at my phone.

This is the kind of confluence needed with xbox and windows phone. Halo is a good place to start, obviously being the anchor game, but hopefully it will continue.

Coffee

Jul 26, 2011
Visit site
Reach actually got me back into Halo. I don't play anymore, but it was a great game, and waypoint is a nice add-on.

theefman

Nov 14, 2008
Visit site
I think ODST was a good addition to the franchise, and actually prefer it to Reach as you know the outcome with the latter title. Time for me to start getting back into the Halo groove.

1jaxstate1

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
I have no idea what the outcome of Reach was. LOL. I do know that ODST didn't feel like a Halo game at all. Seemed like an experiment that went bad.
I think ODST was a good addition to the franchise, and actually prefer it to Reach as you know the outcome with the latter title. Time for me to start getting back into the Halo groove.

theefman

Nov 14, 2008
Visit site
I have no idea what the outcome of Reach was. LOL. I do know that ODST didn't feel like a Halo game at all. Seemed like an experiment that went bad.

Probably why I liked ODST, it wasnt the typical Halo gameplay so felt fresh. As for how Reach ended, remember Master Chief is the last surviving Spartan, and Reach was before his time. so.......

1jaxstate1

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
Ruh Oh! Guess I should go pick the game up and see them get crushed!
Probably why I liked ODST, it wasnt the typical Halo gameplay so felt fresh. As for how Reach ended, remember Master Chief is the last surviving Spartan, and Reach was before his time. so.......

based_graham

Oct 12, 2011
Visit site
wow just checked it out this sounds great. MS should capitalize on this more bring one for Forza and Gears players. Forza waypoint would be beyond unreal

theefman

Nov 14, 2008
Visit site
I asked on the Forza forum if they had anything planned for WP7, nothing. Missed opportunity for sure, imagine tuning, painting or trading on your WP7. Not too far fetched to imagine a racing game either.

based_graham

Oct 12, 2011
Visit site
I asked on the Forza forum if they had anything planned for WP7, nothing. Missed opportunity for sure, imagine tuning, painting or trading on your WP7. Not too far fetched to imagine a racing game either.

Depending how well Halo Waypoint and WP7 phones do I am sure MS will make Forza add it to their next game.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon