Lync client

Fiann

Oct 12, 2011
Visit site
Anyone know what the status is on the Lync client? I thought it was supposed to be available already. My employer (large school district with about 80,000 kids) is looking to replace our current old BB devices. We tried the Evo Shift but it hasn't proved very popular. I'm rooting for a suitable WP7 device. We have a campus agreement for almost all their software and are pushing ahead with things like office 2010, Sharepoint, Office365, Lync messaging, etc. The unification aspect is a big draw here and I am doing what I can to push wp7 as a contender. If I had the Lync client, that would give me something I could really show off.

based_graham

Oct 12, 2011
Visit site
I agree I need Lync, Skype and Maybe a Native Outlook client to really push WP as our main phones at HO. This will increase marketshare for sure. I wish all 3 where integrated instead of being seperate applications.

Ideally every server runs MS all desktops and laptops run MS, tablets will soon be MS phones should also be MS one ecosystem easier support for admins. Blackberrys are garbage

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moocher720