WP7 Wallpaper Site (site link is 18+ NSFW)

Bei337

Dec 14, 2010
wpwallpaper.com
Props on doing the site, it is awesome so far! :) Will you be adding more city landscapes soon?

Thanks! I do believe I have some more city landscape wallpapers in my batch to be uploaded. I'll consider bumping them ahead just for you ;)

Excellent idea.

The tags were a stupid awesome addition. Worked like a charm in Bing Vision. Supa-kudos.

I have some wallpapers (space related) in my app (linked in my sig), so I've done some thinking (and yes, it hurt).

A couple of ideas:
1) 360 x 480 scales up really well and takes a bit less space
2) 480 x 800 is the full screen resolution, but if you notice, when you set a wallpaper on the phone it will make you crop it a bit. Not sure what the exact dimensions should be, but it might be worth experimenting (or *ahem* Binging) to find the exact size that doesn't require cropping.

Good job!

jeffa

Thank you! I'd be interested in finding out what the true resolution for the wallpaper is after the cropping. But for now I think going with the native resolution couldn't hurt! A few kilobytes more hopefully isn't that big of a deal :p

Bei337

Dec 14, 2010
wpwallpaper.com
And today's theme is GREEN! I think the green color looks really well on most windows phone screens due to the natural dark tint... Enjoy!

enahs555

Feb 21, 2011
Visit site
Here is the one I am currently using. I just cropped an image from some random site to the right resolution. Feel free to post at your own risk!

Judge_Daniel

Sep 7, 2011
Visit site
I really, really love how the Star Wars movie wallpapers have that white border. It separates the top, where your signal, battery, ect are and at the bottom, where your notifications are. If I weren't so lazy, I'd start doing that to more wallpapers. :)

power5

Oct 10, 2011
Visit site
Awesome. Got some great images for my new Titan. I am absolutely floored by how fast bing vision decodes MS tags.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss